1. 1. How many people are on your list

• 0-3
    • 4-7
    • 8+

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I picked a random page and saw mentions of commas being misused. I simply assumed we were talking about the one randomly thrown into BF's signature for no apparant reason. However, I went back and re-read the last few pages. BF aims to please Ed. Damn, this thread is good.

This will be another homework thread.

Just by you (idiots):lol: :lol: putting that link in here I had to read it all over again. I wonder if it was read again by some if they could see the irony of calling others mean spirited.

This will be another homework thread.

Just by you (idiots):lol:;) putting that link in here I had to read it all over again. I wonder if it was read again by some if they could see the irony of calling others mean spirited.

366596[/snapback]

Talk about irony. First you are referring to someone(s) as being an idiots and then you call out people for calling other mean spirited. :lol:

BTW, what link? The one to the homework thread?

Talk about irony.  First you are referring to someone(s) as being an idiots and then you call out people for calling other mean spirited.  :lol:

BTW, what link?  The one to the homework thread?

366611[/snapback]

This has got to be a first, someone ripping on Cindy.

Talk about irony.  First you are referring to someone(s) as being an idiots and then you call out people for calling other mean spirited.  :lol:

BTW, what link?  The one to the homework thread?

366611[/snapback]

Yes, idiots (in a nice way) because it forces me to read that whole homework thread again and laugh my ass off. I can't help but read it everytime the link is there.

OH, believe me I've been ripped on in the past. :lol:;) I think everyone gets a turn in the barrel. Even Jay and Jack.

Actually she is.  Of course with your jackass personality, I am pretty sure yours doesn't even acknowledge you.

364287[/snapback]

I sense the number of ignores going up as I read this post.