Envato: Newspaper Vintage History Headlines. The Unified Reich Hoax

5 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Farmers suck? Damn u grow your own crops?

Oh I appreciate the crops, I don’t appreciate them fighting standards that will make crops more sustainable and environmentally friendly 

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, Roundybout said:

Oh I appreciate the crops, I don’t appreciate them fighting standards that will make crops more sustainable and environmentally friendly 

Something tells you have no concept of the idea of crop yield

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Commsvet11 said:

GMOs have always existed  it’s quite necessary but to you it’s a naughty word 

You kidding? I love GMOs. For example, I love golden rice and think it’s the future of fighting world hunger. 

• Eyeroll 1

You kidding? I love GMOs. For example, I love golden rice and think it’s the future of fighting world hunger. 

Do you eat nothing but golden rice?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

Do you eat nothing but golden rice?

Why would you assume that? It’s just an example of a GMO I support. 

I am against the farmers who are protesting because I believe they’re a bunch of rent seekers who require massive subsidies to support their archaic ways. 

• Disagree 1

Why would you assume that? It’s just an example of a GMO I support. 

I am against the farmers who are protesting because I believe they’re a bunch of rent seekers who require massive subsidies to support their archaic ways. 

How about some examples of archaic ways? Using pesticides? Using diesel tractors?

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

How about some examples of archaic ways? Using pesticides? Using diesel tractors?

Using ungodly amounts of heavily subsidized water instead of more efficient irrigation techniques, using horribly polluting nitrogen fertilizer (poor soil management), and generally being absurdly inefficient and polluting. 

• Eyeroll 1

3 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Using ungodly amounts of heavily subsidized water instead of more efficient irrigation techniques, using horribly polluting nitrogen fertilizer (poor soil management), and generally being absurdly inefficient and polluting. 

Roundys ideal farm.

Limited and capped water for plants and no fertilizer……..

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

No, I'm talking more EFFICIENT farming that doesn't rely on massive subsidies. 

https://cropwatch.unl.edu/2019/taking-closer-look-most-efficient-farms

Interesting link comparing the profitability of efficient farms vs all farms I particularly found it interesting that “fertilizer shows no consistent conclusion”.

However not sure you understand your own link as it shows efficient farms and all farms are comparable in profit and the factors you mentioned such as irrigation and fertilizer use aren’t compared

• Like (+1) 1

This Youtube account?

Clearly run by NAZIS!!!!!!

I'm not sure how they got their hands on the same hateful nazi 1871 REICH headline, that curiously also has all the same headlines in the background that the Trump video did, in 2023?

:lol:

Clowns!!!

• Like (+1) 1

Trump himself reposted it. Meaning either:

1. He didn't watch it first, and he simply reposts any random shite he comes across on Twitter, since no one else uses Truth Social, or ...

2. He did watch it first, was impressed by the comparison between himself and a German Reich, and reposted it with enthusiasm.

"Nooooo Trump didn't mean to use Nazi dogwhistles for the 90000th time, it was actually this Turkish guy who didn't know any better!"

"Nooooo, look at this strategically cropped picture of Biden with a red background he's a fascist nooooooo"

Mental gymnastics!

21 minutes ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

Annnnnnndddd BillsFanNPC has nothing better to do on Memorial Day than post Xitter embeds.

Everyone is shocked.

Mental illness is sad. 

• Eyeroll 2

4 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

"Nooooo Trump didn't mean to use Nazi dogwhistles for the 90000th time, it was actually this Turkish guy who didn't know any better!"

"Nooooo, look at this strategically cropped picture of Biden with a red background he's a fascist nooooooo"

Mental gymnastics!

Mental illness is sad. 

Yes the guy who has a Jewish daughter, SIL and grandkids is a Nazi.  Mental gymnastics and illness indeed.

• Thank you (+1) 2