New York Times follies

3 hours ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Almost as much as making fun of a kicker.

Yes because they are so manly!  When you were young you probably had posters of kickers on your wall.  Silly argument you're ineptly trying to back up.

13 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Yes because they are so manly!  When you were young you probably had posters of kickers on your wall.  Silly argument you're ineptly trying to back up.

Jankowski was pretty badass. Dissing a kicker because he doesn't fit your narrative is pretty weak. But hey you're a Democrat so......

15 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Jankowski was pretty badass. Dissing a kicker because he doesn't fit your narrative is pretty weak. But hey you're a Democrat so......

You think you're making a point because you named....1 kicker.  You dumb.  But hey, you're a trump ball washer.  

1 hour ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

You think you're making a point because you named....1 kicker.  You dumb.  But hey, you're a trump ball washer.  

Ha! You have oatmeal for brains, just like sleepy joe!

6 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Ha! You have oatmeal for brains, just like sleepy joe!

I know you are but what am I is your best reply?

I guess this is my fault for conversing with someone who clearly rode the short bus.  Kickers being manly is probably the least of the crazy/stupid shite you believe.   Moronic at every level.  

21 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

I know you are but what am I is your best reply?

I guess this is my fault for conversing with someone who clearly rode the short bus.  Kickers being manly is probably the least of the crazy/stupid shite you believe.   Moronic at every level.  

Imagine calling out a kicker for having a different opinion than you. How mentally weak are u? Short bus, burn.  At the end of the day at least I can say I don't support Biden. If you do, than you ain't smart(Biden, probably).

5 hours ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Imagine calling out a kicker for having a different opinion than you. How mentally weak are u? Short bus, burn.  At the end of the day at least I can say I don't support Biden. If you do, than you ain't smart(Biden, probably).

You can see a lot of this doesn't make sense right?  Like, grammatically speaking I cannot even tell wtf you are saying.   Well done.  

2 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

You can see a lot of this doesn't make sense right?  Like, grammatically speaking I cannot even tell wtf you are saying.   Well done.  

Sound it out.......I believe in you. 

• 2 weeks later...

Legit telling you what to think. 

Strong North Korea vibes

We know no one can keep up anymore with the fake charges against him so we’ll try and tell you what the lies we’ve been telling mean.  

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha