VP Biden, General Flynn and the Logan Act

Yeah I’ll trust the schizophrenic blue check account over actual journalists, sure. Same people that told us Obama ordered FEMA to take over abandoned Walmarts to round up Christians.

• Haha (+1) 1

When the FBI comes to roundy's house and the agents discuss beforehand...

"So what's the goal, to get admission from roundy about inciting racial violence or get him to lie so that we can either prosecute him or get him fired"

I've got news for you roundyfuk.c if the above happened to you and you had any other attorney besides Finding apparently,  then your case gets tossed.

• Like (+1) 1

I ignore commies, but my guess here, which is most certainly accurate, is that they are defending the FBI investigating people in search of "crimes" instead of conducting an investigation of a crime in search of those responsible. 

Im certain of this because they are proven police state commie shi.t posters.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

I ignore commies, but my guess here, which is most certainly accurate, is that they are defending the FBI investigating people in search of "crimes" instead of conducting an investigation of a crime in search of those responsible. 

Im certain of this because they are proven police state commie shi.t posters.

GNbjonOXYAEuh6X?format=jpg&name=small

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Finding with yet another self own.

"Get him to lie" indeed. 

I guess a dumb old country lawyer like me can’t quite see how traitor Mike was caught on the horns of a dilemma here: “admit to violating the Logan Act or lie to the FBI.”  
So since he chose to do the latter, isn’t it obvious to anyone that he did the former?

wow, guess you hadn’t thought of that. 

2 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Must have been the same effers that made Cohen and Stormy do similar.

If by “something similar” you mean “all 3 violated the law at the urging of President-Elect Trump,” well, YES. 

Glad to see you guys are learning. It took a while. 

• Haha (+1) 3

The original Flynn 302, the one that said Flynn didn't lie to the FBI and agrees with what top FBI officials told Congress, wait for it.....went missing!

Imagine that an FBI document about something so serious as a traitor general lying about his ties to Russia...just goes poof, never to be found!

:lol:

Useful idiots remain so very useful to their commie masters.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I guess a dumb old country lawyer like me can’t quite see how traitor Mike was caught on the horns of a dilemma here: “admit to violating the Logan Act or lie to the FBI.”  
So since he chose to do the latter, isn’t it obvious to anyone that he did the former?

wow, guess you hadn’t thought of that. 

FBI: We know you did this crime. Would you like to admit to it or commit another crime by lying to us?

FBI Internal Monologue: I sure hope he doesn’t clam up and have a lawyer take over…

Criminal: I would like to commit an additional crime, if you please. 

*later*

Criminal: Upon reflection of all of the crimes I’ve done, I would like to plead guilty. 

MAGA: This is a travesty of justice!

I’m sure MAGA would also believe this was a travesty if it was somebody who robbed some stores…

• Haha (+1) 1