Bills sign 12 UDFA’s

4 hours ago, sunshynman said:

~10 M

With this regime, Ty will be #2 to start, but if Davis flashes and he could be the defacto #2.

No way this happens IMO.  Davis was a beast at the college level and looks built to impress at the pro level.  Johnson hasn't done much outside the end of last season in spot duty.  I am hoping to see lots of Davis in the backfield this year.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

I have a funny feeling just about all of us are rooting for one of these guys in particular. We've been cheering him on for years, maybe without even realizing what we were doing. To which guy in particular am I referring? Hmm. I'll get back to you on that. I need time to mull this over.

Meanwhile . . . go Bills!

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, metbill said:

No way this happens IMO.  Davis was a beast at the college level and looks built to impress at the pro level.  Johnson hasn't done much outside the end of last season in spot duty.  I am hoping to see lots of Davis in the backfield this year.

Maybe, but they like to ease rookies in. It wouldn't surprise me to see Ty getting the #2 on the chart and the start. At least for the beginning of the season.

Edited by sunshynman
words

3 hours ago, sunshynman said:

Maybe, but they like to ease rookies in. It wouldn't surprise me to see Ty getting the #2 on the chart and the start. At least for the beginning of the season.

They do have a bad habit of not turning the rookies loose, even when they are the better option.  Hope McD can free himself of that, it would be nice to have a few rookies who contribute all season for a change.

On 5/9/2024 at 8:11 PM, Jon in Pasadena said:

Hope they both make it. At worst we'll have a nice Living Room.

Kidding aside, I pretty much agree with all that.   I also think Xavier Johnson might have a decent shot at the PS, since he can probably play running back in a pinch.

Between this and the reference to the Shire over in another Dline signing thread, you sir, have owned this board imho! giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952jwv0mpqfidydbk350i

• Thank you (+1) 1