Kristi Noem is human trash

3 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Geez that's f'in miserable.   As I said, I don't know anyone who has shot a dog or at least admitted to it...I bet these folks wouldn't have shot that dog but I suppose you think they're soft hearted.  http://www.nationalgwprescue.com

You make a livelihood with animals and dogs attack your livestock... What do you do? Animal control won't take dogs, bother setting up to get them or anything.

You live in a rural area and have small kids and family outside and dogs are seen wandering and being aggressive? What do you do?

You jump to conclusions thinking I am soft hearted. But many no kill shelters are not so great.

Miserable is realizing that you are sitting there letting animals take a buffet of animals you're supposed to protect. Miserable is saying that nature just made it so and therefore the foxes, coyotes, dogs, hawks, and racoons have to survive.

I'm not proud of any animal I've put down for purposes beyond food usage and there have been many.

I mean, it tracks.  You're a liberal so grasping that there are hard choices to make in life is not an easy thing to do when you let others do it for you.

3 hours ago, 4th&long said:

I wasn’t criticizing. Every culture is different. I have had dogs that are smart. Right now I have a dog that is dumb as a stump! I’ve heard pigs are smart.

3 hours ago, 4th&long said:

I wasn’t criticizing. Every culture is different. I have had dogs that are smart. Right now I have a dog that is dumb as a stump! I’ve heard pigs are smart.

Pigs are like a 3 yr old but would kill you and eat you at the drop of hat. Boar goats will kill you for nothing, just ram you over and over, trampling you in the way. Donkeys and horses will only kick you in defense or startled, for the most part. Bulls can get angry and charge after you but it's more like you being pissed at a mini poodle and doing anything more than pushing it away. The bull doesn't care about you unless you make it. Alpacas and llama are mean as *****. Ostrich and emus are very deadly. Cassowaries are extremely dangerous.  Roosters will ***** you up because they're mean, stupid or both. 

• Like (+1) 2

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, boyst said:

foxes, coyotes, dogs, hawks, and racoons have to survive.

So I can live with all but coyotes.  I don't have an interest in avidly protecting the others except hawks which are way cool...unless you're raising rabbits.  Oh, and dogs...

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

12 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Most people would call the game control and game control would put the animal down where it's not seen or wrote about. 

Eff cops would shoot it for biting.

Yup.  If a dog bites a human once, it can be put down immediately.  Several times...

On 4/30/2024 at 1:57 PM, wnyguy said:

Funny that the killing of a dog gets people riled up but the killing of unborn babies just a shrug of the shoulders.

/End discussion. 

Says an awful lot about what a ***t society we’ve devolved into.   

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

/End discussion. 

Says an awful lot about what a ***t society we’ve devolved into.   

How far do you go?  IUD’s work by preventing implantation of fertilized eggs. Should they be illegal?  In biblical times they did camel birth control by similar means - a pebble in the plumbing. Are those folks in hell?

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

How far do you go?  IUD’s work by preventing implantation of fertilized eggs. Should they be illegal?  In biblical times they did camel birth control by similar means - a pebble in the plumbing. Are those folks in hell?

I’m not killing a baby up to birth (at any stage for that matter) that’s how far your people have gone.  

Then they have a celebratory cake.  

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

I’m not killing a baby up to birth (at any stage for that matter) that’s how far your people have gone.  

Then they have a celebratory cake.  

No one has a cake. Not the patient nor the doctor.  So how bout IUDs? thumbs up or down?  Birth control pills?

9 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

So I can live with all but coyotes.  I don't have an interest in avidly protecting the others except hawks which are way cool...unless you're raising rabbits.  Oh, and dogs...

Red tail hawks kill chickens, ewes, kids, and other small animals. They're among the worst because they come in quick and devour as much as they can in 30 seconds or less, sometimes the animal is still alive before they leave it. They don't stay long because they're smaller and more likely to be attacked. Hawks and eagles will small livestock at will. 

Crows and vultures will also attack dormant animals; fresh calves, kids, ewes, foals, and others that maybe weak rising up 

I have no problem killing animals that pose a threat but haven't killed a dog in 10+ years.

24 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Lefties both harassing her and showing how out of touch they are. 

Nice try buddy. She’s getting hammered from both parties, trump won’t make her his running mate now. What will be your excuse when he excludes her? Will trump be out of touch to? 

No surprise there are people on the right defending her, there are sick bastards in all walks of life. This is why there are laws against animal cruelty. 

tells me all I need to know about people that defend her, but then again we should expect that because they already support trump!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, 4th&long said:

Nice try buddy. She’s getting hammered from both parties, trump won’t make her his running mate now. What will be your excuse when he excludes her? Will trump be out of touch to? 

No surprise there are people on the right defending her, there are sick bastards in all walks of life. This is why there are laws against animal cruelty. 

tells me all I need to know about people that defend her, but then again we should expect that because they already support trump!

Nice strawmen.  If anyone's ***** bites people the vet, cop or pound will put it down.  

3 hours ago, boyst said:

I have no problem killing animals that pose a threat

you could have a big problem:  The Migratory Bird Treaty Act and state laws make it illegal to kill, capture, possess (actual bird or parts of, including feathers), harass, or harm any bird of prey. Violations are punishable by fines of $5,000 to $250,000 or more, jail sentences, confiscation of possessions, and revocation of licenses.

29 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

you could have a big problem:  The Migratory Bird Treaty Act and state laws make it illegal to kill, capture, possess (actual bird or parts of, including feathers), harass, or harm any bird of prey. Violations are punishable by fines of $5,000 to $250,000 or more, jail sentences, confiscation of possessions, and revocation of licenses.

i worded my statement correctly. also, smart farmers don't directly engage birds of prey. they use other guardian animals to do it for them: donkeys, dogs, and cats.

11 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

not the same as you killing a hawk.  Cool vid of a donkey guarding a chicken:  

Things that happen in the country happen in the country with regard to what people do and how they protect their interests. It sucks that city slickers think they know what's best.