This may be Beans best draft ever. I loved every pick

3 minutes ago, Einstein's Dog said:

The extra second and extra fourth along with Tre money and a Josh restructure could net a real WR1!!!!

A stud WR, a vet RB, and a vet safety (Hyde/Simmons) would end all this ridiculous talk of a rebuild and we would be talking Superbowl once again.

Excellent points, full agreement. I personally think we’ll be acquiring a vertical threat receiver after June and we will be good to go.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, longtimebillsfan said:

Good post.alary

I do believe the Bills will sign I r trade for our wr 1 after White's salary hit goes away. 

In the last 6 weeks, we have gotten significantly younger and/or cheaper at 18 positions on the 53 man roster...  Poyer, Hyde, Sirhan, Dane, Matekevich, Dodson, Floyd, Phillips, Shaq, Settle, Poona, Morse, Bates, Diggs, Gabe, Harty, Sherfield, Murray.  Plus we have an extra 2nd rounder, an extra 4th and potentially another extra 4th and 5th next year.  

$54m in dead cap and still replacing 18 guys when the only significant question mark on the roster now is WR 1 is GM of the year type stuff. 

• Like (+1) 1