Biden's Racist Comments. On Obama: the first. .who is articulate and bright and clean.

On 4/10/2024 at 9:16 PM, BillsFanNC said:

Numerous examples over the years.

This compilation notably leaves out his clean and articulate comment about Obama.

He's just like his supporters here talking out of both sides of his mouth another typical CAREER politician & a POS  ...

• Like (+1) 1

Tired of talking about Dopey Biden.  The guy is a clown and will be gone along with his loser buddies come November.  No fourth term for Obammy.  What a mess.  

23 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

I saw clips of part of his speech. I don't see how this message resonates with African-Americans. You're telling people that have invested 4 years and lots of money into getting a degree that the system is rigged against them and things such as racism will keep them from succeeding. And its all the other guys fault. The fault of all those MAGA people hiding in the bushes and behind every tree plotting against you 24/7. Not you. The head of the political party that controls almost every public and private institution and organization in the country. That's a terrible message. It might play well if you're the challenger against an incumbent but a guy that heads the establishment telling the audience the system is rigged against them is the wrong message. It says, hey I'm the head of the system keeping you down and I'm here to blow more smoke up your ass.

Somewhere in some smoke filled back room there's a group of big democrat donors and party officials wondering how they can quietly and effectively get rid of Joe Biden and run somebody else before they reach the convention.

• Like (+1) 5

Posted (edited)

At an NAACP fund raiser in Detroit yesterday Joe proclaimed, "When I was vice president, things were kinda bad during the pandemic..." And to paraphrase, "Barrrack told me to go to Detroit and fix things with COVID".  His term ended in 2016 and he thinks Obama was President and he was VP in 2019-2020.  Wow.

Any sane and rational Biden proponent please tell me this guy has his senses and is fit to be President. Please tell me.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

At an NAACP fund raiser in Detroit yesterday Joe proclaimed, "When I was vice president, things were kinda bad during the pandemic..." And to paraphrase, "Barrrack told me to go to Detroit and fix things with COVID".  His term ended in 2016 and he thinks Obama was President and he was VP in 2019-2020.  Wow.

Any sane and rational Biden proponent please tell me this guy has his senses and is fit to be President. Please tell me.

Dude is shot.  What a mess.  

Biden's MOREHOUSE COLLEGE speech was a MASTERCLASS in racist pandering.

With fixed stare, beady pinpoint unblinking eyes, and YELLING, he told Black men that America hates them.

With one speech he managed to denounce half his constituents as RACIST...

...and then tried to scare educated black men into HATING THEM and voting for him because of that racism.

And throughout his fearmongering speech he sprinkled the "D" word:

He asked, "What is DEMOCRACY, if black men are being killed in the street?"

Mr. Biden, IF black men are being killed in the streets, it's largely by the gangs endorsed and supported by democrat city leadership.

He asked, "What is DEMOCRACY, if the trail of broken promises still leave black communities behind?"

Mr. Biden: THE ONLY PEOPLE MAKING AND BREAKING PROMISES TO BLACK COMMUNITIES ARE THE DEMOCRAT PARTY.

For 3 years the Biden administration has been importing NEW MINORITIES, and immediately giving them for FREE things the black community needs but has never had access to.

Biden's version of America LOVES ILLEGAL ALIENS more than it does the blax who he's trying to CON into voting for him.

Whenever I think I can't hate this ####### any more, he surpasses himself.

That speech should tell you everything you need to know about Bi-dumb.

What an utter POS and it just goes to show how racist this man is by CONTINUING to keep black people down.

Obama's third term might be the most divisive one yet. 

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, njbuff said:

That speech should tell you everything you need to know about Bi-dumb.

What an utter POS and it just goes to show how racist this man is by CONTINUING to keep black people down.

Obama's third term might be the most divisive one yet. 

Just remember. Joe's too out of it to write any speech unless he's at a Friendly's with crayons and a coloring book waiting for an ice cream sundae. Which means his handlers writing these atrocious speeches are even bigger nut jobs than the President. They actually believe telling Black people you can't do anything on your own unless you get help from White Liberals is positive messaging. Or is going to scare them into supporting the puppet President. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Just remember. Joe's too out of it to write any speech unless he's at a Friendly's with crayons and a coloring book waiting for an ice cream sundae. Which means his handlers writing these atrocious speeches are even bigger nut jobs than the President. They actually believe telling Black people you can't do anything on your own unless you get help from White Liberals is positive messaging. Or is going to scare them into supporting the puppet President. 

It's only due to his dementia that Biden delivers these ridiculous speeches as instructed by his Marxist handlers.

There's just no friggin way that 2015 Biden would ever agree to deliver these speeches.

• Like (+1) 1

Roundy seems to be active on the forum today, but maybe he missed the post above?

Add this one to the list of racist Biden comments Roundy should weigh in on.

Stewart even throws Biden a life line....and he still botched it.

Ohhh it all so comical. Listen to that audience laugh.

But Trump...

• Like (+1) 2

Im.surprised Roundy never weighed in on this.

He's always keen to toss out accusations of others hating brown people, but in this case....

Crickets.

Strange.

:lol: