Jesse Kelly's Astute Communist Observations. ***** off Marxists

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

You have thrown up all over yourself in this thread tonight. I know it’s not possible for you but you could gain some credibility by admitting your unfamiliarity with what the SPR is and that you got it (completely, utterly, totally) wrong. Weaseling your way through a series of “yeah, but’s” isn’t doing you any favors. 

I may have made a mistake about one reserve being oil and the other being petroleum, but it doesn't make anything else I said less factual, because it had a 'but' before it.  Jesse Kelly is claiming it makes us less safe(treasonously LOL), and we aren't less safe. 

Instead of the silly argument that Biden is a traitor, I tried to shift the conversation to something that may be actually productive, such as why do we talk so much about oil independence when we're exporting 10M barrels every day, while were importing 8.5M barrels every day.  It doesn't make much sense to me at all.  At worst, it proves we have more than enough oil to sustain ourselves.  

Ok, I just found out this is what the EIA considers "PETROLEUM":  Petroleum includes crude oil, hydrocarbon gas liquids (HGLs), refined petroleum products such as gasoline and diesel fuel, and biofuels.

So maybe I didn't make a mistake at all.  If I did, you can have your gotcha moment, but you didn't prove anything to the contrary, AND Jesse Kelly is definitely wrong, because he's a fear mongering hack. 

Edited by daz28

10 minutes ago, daz28 said:

I may have made a mistake about one reserve being oil and the other being petroleum, but it doesn't make anything else I said less factual, because it had a 'but' before it.  Jesse Kelly is claiming it makes us less safe(treasonously LOL), and we aren't less safe. 

Instead of the silly argument that Biden is a traitor, I tried to shift the conversation to something that may be actually productive, such as why do we talk so much about oil independence when we're exporting 10M barrels every day, while were importing 8.5M barrels every day.  It doesn't make much sense to me at all.  At worst, it proves we have more than enough oil to sustain ourselves.  

Ok, I just found out this is what the EIA considers "PETROLEUM":  Petroleum includes crude oil, hydrocarbon gas liquids (HGLs), refined petroleum products such as gasoline and diesel fuel, and biofuels.

So maybe I didn't make a mistake at all.  If I did, you can have your gotcha moment, but you didn't prove anything to the contrary, AND Jesse Kelly is definitely wrong, because he's a fear mongering hack. 

Sure. Your claim that the reserve is always historically low was correct. Your claim that Obama was the one that started raising the SPR was correct. Your claim that the reserves are not low by any historical standard despite being at their lowest level in 40 years is correct. Your claim that they only started calling it the PSR out Cold War fear mongering is correct. The very idea that the PSR is nothing more than semantics is correct. 

You couldn’t have been more wrong on the topic. Why are you doing this to yourself and what’s the point of posturing as an authority on a topic when it’s clear that you are wholly uneducated on it? Go back to your first comment on this tonight and do some critical thinking. This is embarrassing. 

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Sure. Your claim that the reserve is always historically low was correct. Your claim that Obama was the one that started raising the SPR was correct. Your claim that the reserves are not low by any historical standard despite being at their lowest level in 40 years is correct. Your claim that they only started calling it the PSR out Cold War fear mongering is correct. The very idea that the PSR is nothing more than semantics is correct. 

You couldn’t have been more wrong on the topic. Why are you doing this to yourself and what’s the point of posturing as an authority on a topic when it’s clear that you are wholly uneducated on it? Go back to your first comment on this tonight and do some critical thinking. This is embarrassing. 

Except that the numbers listed in the strategic PERTOLEUM reserve ARE actually crude oil(A fact I found not you), so I wasn't wrong at all.  I even led you to the chart(that you likely purposely ignored) that shows what our crude oil reserves have been since 1900.  

The Yom Kippur war, which eventually drew both the United States and the Soviet Union into indirect confrontation in defense of their respective allies, WAS the reason for the gas crisis, which caused the formation of the SPR(which is the crude oil reserves in ONLY 4 specific locations).  

Trump-“So, after 50 years of being virtually empty, I built up our oil reserves during my administration-  So yes, it has been historically low, according to Mr. Trump, "VIRTUALLY EMPTY'.   and remember he's only referring to those 4 specific locations known as the SPR, when he says that 

So if and I mean if I was wrong about anything, it wasn't anything you documented to be false.  

The crude oil reserve DID increase under Obama more than at any time in history, according to the EIA chart:   U.S. Crude Oil Reserves - 110 Year Historical Chart

Edited by daz28

1 minute ago, daz28 said:

Except that the numbers listed in the strategic PERTOLEUM reserve ARE actually crude oil(A fact I found not you), so I wasn't wrong at all.  I even led you to the chart(that you likely purposely ignored) that shows what our crude oil reserves have been since 1900.  

The Yom Kippur war, which eventually drew both the United States and the Soviet Union into indirect confrontation in defense of their respective allies, WAS the reason for the gas crisis, which caused the formation of the SPR(which is the crude oil reserves in ONLY 4 specific locations).  

Trump-“So, after 50 years of being virtually empty, I built up our oil reserves during my administration-  So yes, it has been historically low, according to Mr. Trump, "VIRTUALLY EMPTY'.

So if and I mean if I was wrong about anything, it wasn't anything you documented to be false.  

The crude oil reserve DID increase under Obama more than at any time in history, according to the EIA chart:   U.S. Crude Oil Reserves - 110 Year Historical Chart

Nice job bringing Trump into the discussion. For many it’s hard not to. 

Keep going kid. You haven’t been wrong about anything at all. You’re doing great! 

When you go ALL CAPS for attention try to get the spelling right. Otherwise you come off as a tool. 

8 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Nice job bringing Trump into the discussion. For many it’s hard not to. 

Keep going kid. You haven’t been wrong about anything at all. You’re doing great! 

When you go ALL CAPS for attention try to get the spelling right. Otherwise you come off as a tool. 

The only problem with me quoting trump is that he was probably lying.  LOL  

A cap here and there is for emphasis.  ALL caps is yelling.  If the biggest complaint you have about the facts I posted is trumps probably lying, then I AM DOING GREAT!!!  Does don the con come off as a tool when he tweets, TODUHL EXHONERASHUN!!!, TOO?

Just now, daz28 said:

The only problem with me quoting trump is that he was probably lying.  LOL  

A cap here and there is for emphasis.  ALL caps is yelling.  If the biggest complaint you have about the facts I posted is trumps probably lying, then I AM DOING GREAT!!!  Does don the con come off as a tool when he tweets, TODUHL EXHONERASHUN!!!, TOO?

I know I said keep going. I shouldn’t have. If you’ve been drinking tonight I apologize for helping you sh*t all over yourself with the “facts” that you posted. Let your post above be considered the winning blow as I have no more to offer. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Before you read the astute advice from Jesse Kelly on how to combat communists by starting local, remember that 4th&long only posts here, on a politics forum, because he's bored. Furthermore, he's posting here despite NEVER, NOT EVEN ONCE casting a vote in an election. Not in a national election, state election, county,  town mayor,  dog catcher or local school board. Nothing.

6 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Before you read the astute advice from Jesse Kelly on how to combat communists by starting local, remember that 4th&long only posts here, on a politics forum, because he's bored. Furthermore, he's posting here despite NEVER, NOT EVEN ONCE casting a vote in an election. Not in a national election, state election, county,  town mayor,  dog catcher or local school board. Nothing.

Prove who is a communist. 

On 5/22/2024 at 8:24 PM, Big Blitz said:

Yep.  Far worse then telling protesters on January 6 to be peaceful and then that they need to go home:

“The SPR exists, first and foremost, as an emergency response tool the President can use should the United States be confronted with an economically-threatening disruption in oil supplies.”

What’s the current disruption in supply?

Other then Dems refusing to find new reserves. 

If this was timed for Memorial Day weekend - nope. 

https://gasprices.aaa.com/

• BillsFanNC changed the title to Jesse Kelly's Astute Communist Observations. ***** off Marxists
  • 2 weeks later...