And we're on to.. Aiyuk?

JMM

2 minutes ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

Rumor is Deebo is now the more likely player to be traded:

Deebo is 28 and injury prone. I doubt he's on the Bills radar. And if the Bills traded for Samuel, they might as well have kept Diggs.

Aiyuk put up tremendous numbers with Brock freaking Purdy. Nuff said. 

3 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Deebo is 28 and injury prone. I doubt he's on the Bills radar. And if the Bills traded for Samuel, they might as well have kept Diggs.

Aiyuk put up tremendous numbers with Brock freaking Purdy. Nuff said. 

If you could have Deebo for the 3rd we just picked up, or one of next year’s 2nds, would you do that?

4 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

The problem with Deebo is he's a 28+m hit this season. That's even more than Aiyuk.

Eh, salary cap is just a myth 😝.  Wouldn’t we only be on the hook for whatever the base is though at this point, which is currently $20M-$21M?  And that’s assuming they don’t restructure something too?  I could be totally wrong here though…

8 minutes ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

If you could have Deebo for the 3rd we just picked up, or one of next year’s 2nds, would you do that?

I don't know if the Bills can absorb Samuel's cap hit. 

2 minutes ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

Eh, salary cap is just a myth 😝.  Wouldn’t we only be on the hook for whatever the base is though at this point, which is currently $20M-$21M?  And that’s assuming they don’t restructure something too?  I could be totally wrong here though…

Yes, his base is 20.9m. And restructure doesn't work. The cap isn't a myth. We have to be able to take the contract on as is first for the trade to be accepted by the league and then once we do that, we can re-structure. We can't take it on as is.