Bills Mafia is Every Where !! GO BILLS !!!

I went to the Dirty Loops concert Tuesday night here in Nashville i never go any where with out a hat so i grabbed my Bills hat & put it on i lost count how many times that night i heard the true mantra of  Bills fan - GO BILLS !! 

Just about every time i turned around there was another Mafia member saying GO BILLS which i returned the same proudly one guy even walked across the room when he saw my hat and told me that "I saw your het from across the room & had to come over and say GO BILLS" . 

I knew we were a large group of fans but it just surprised me just how many times i heard it . Before the concert we were walking down town and the same thing while walking down broadway . You can tell those that aren't true Bills fans too or just those that jump on the Bills wagon to be a part of the cool guys team .

! guy i saw had on a Bills zip up jacket & i said GO BILLS and he turned and looked at me and went Yah . I thought that was pretty lame but hey i guess we can't all be true life long Bills fans & we need to pass on the torch to all those that want to come aboard the Bills wagon and join the fun .

So i know there must be some of you out there that have experienced the same thing probably in many cities across the US especially in those cities that the Bills go to play in so let's here yours .

And always remember to give out the true Bills Mafia fan cry where ever we are - GO BILLS !!!! 

• Like (+1) 2

Was in Bimini a couple weeks ago and one of the locals gave us a Go Bills! After we were done at the beach we went to Big John’s bar and there was a table of Bills fans that gave us a Go Bills as soon as they saw us come around the corner. The Kalik was tasty!

We are everywhere

I wear Bills gear everywhere.  I’ve gotten “Go Bills!” on top of Mount Washington, in England, in Austria, and constantly here in Massachusetts.

My brother and I were talking yesterday.  It seems most every NFL fan we know has a soft spot for Buffalo.  Even non Bills fans are Bills fans

I’m in Beaufort SC and run into / see Bills fans at the grocery, out in town, and driving around, with regularity, SC is Bills country 👍

1 hour ago, T master said:

one guy even walked across the room when he saw my hat and told me that "I saw your het from across the room & had to come over and say GO BILLS" . 

Sounds like Nashville. 

• Like (+1) 1