Sleeper late pick - interior OL - UCF Lokahi Pauole

1 minute ago, Prospector said:

There are no Samoans in Hawaii? Next, you’re gonna tell me there is no one of Japanese decent there also

There certainly are but he is not.   

He played in Polynesian bowl which which is high school bowl game for seniors with Polynesian ancestry however.

1 hour ago, Punching Bag said:

He played in Polynesian bowl which which is high school bowl game for seniors with Polynesian ancestry however.

So should we draft him or not based on this info… and has he done a Ancestry and Me test yet… because if the results come back different, should we move him up the board?

2 hours ago, Punching Bag said:

This is such a an odd thing to bring up and focus on.

Scouting reports are a kind of underwhelming.  He's a bit undersized, but has average quickness at best.  At least one scouting report suggests that due to his lack of mass, he's probably best suited for a run heavy zone blocking concept, which the Bills have shifted away from because it didn't seem to fit the strengths of the linemen they had.  They got rid of the interior lineman they had who makes the most sense for a zone blocking scheme (Ryan Bates) Bottom line is it would be a pick that doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.  Just my opinion