You like kitty's?

Frez

On one of his live albums, Harry Chapin introduces a song by saying he wrote it while he was staying in Watertown, NY. When the audience politely applauds, he responds "That's more than it deserves. I spent a week there one afternoon." But he came away with one of his best songs, "Mr. Tanner."

That would be a good name for one of the cats. But not the one in the middle.

On one of his live albums, Harry Chapin introduces a song by saying he wrote it while he was staying in Watertown, NY. When the audience politely applauds, he responds "That's more than it deserves. I spent a week there one afternoon." But he came away with one of his best songs, "Mr. Tanner."

358777[/snapback]

I always thought that was Tannersville NY, near Hunter Mountain. I stand corrected.

That's not even a kid...look at the hair on the arms.

Frez....you got a serious problem....not like there's anything wrong with that.

358801[/snapback]

Yes it is. And CTM may even be right about it being a boy. But the whole leg structure and ankles are a kids. Trust me if you had children you would know.

358777[/snapback]

I call the one in the middle "The Incredible Mr. Limpet"