KC Trades L.Sneed to Titans

Good for him. He’s a great player who has earned next to nothing by NFL standards. He’s also a good dude who has lived a very rough life. It’s nice to see a guy like that get a huge payday. 

• Agree 1

On 3/23/2024 at 3:40 PM, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Titans making some nice moves. Too bad they don't have a QB.

Not great compensation for the Chiefs for a very good player. 

I thought Levis flashed and looked good at times, that’s what you’re hoping for from a rookie, kinda what Allen did, it might be early to declare they have no QB.

They definitely don’t have a proven QB but I won’t be surprised if he takes a 2nd year jump and cements himself or he falls apart and is outta the league in a year or two.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, julian said:

I thought Levis flashed and looked good at times, that’s what you’re hoping for from a rookie, kinda what Allen did, it might be early to declare they have no QB.

They definitely don’t have a proven QB but I won’t be surprised if he takes a 2nd year jump and cements himself or he falls apart and is outta the league in a year or two.

I find it interesting that many of the same individuals arguing for failed first round QBs to get second or even third chances are so fast to dismiss Levis after his rookie campaign, even though he played better as a rookie than numerous first round QBs in the last few years.

• Agree 1

16 minutes ago, SoTier said:

I find it interesting that many of the same individuals arguing for failed first round QBs to get second or even third chances are so fast to dismiss Levis after his rookie campaign, even though he played better as a rookie than numerous first round QBs in the last few years.

His oline was so bad I watched a few games just bc it impacted playoff chances and he was getting crushed

• Agree 1