Imagine a case of TDS so severe that you wake up on the morning of Barron Trump's 18th birthday and post this.

Very sick and twisted, yet still doesn't hold a candle to the TDS consuming Billsfuk.c or Quack, MD.

Anyway, a thread to document blatant TDS.

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

An English friend once told me that "Trump" is a word for "fart"

Maybe you should buy the game and try to name your side "Team Fart"

This called rigging an election via corporate America - I’m sure 8th party’s that claim no connection to the government are in no way doing crap like this all over the place.  

If Team Trump isn’t allowed it’s completely to beat down any impression of widespread support for Trump.  

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

This called rigging an election via corporate America - I’m sure 8th party’s that claim no connection to the government are in no way doing crap like this all over the place.  

If Team Trump isn’t allowed it’s completely to beat down any impression of widespread support for Trump.  

Are you o.k.? 

This is incoherent.

#TeamFart

Edited by The Frankish Reich

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

Are you o.k.? 

This is incoherent.

#TeamFart

Totally ok.  

Someone at EA Sports isn’t letting you name your team Trump.  But Biden is ok.  

This is influencing an election by suppressing Trump support in what may sound simple and ridiculous it isn’t.  

If 100s of thousands are seeing that name they can assume support.  

Can’t have that.  Biden is ok.  Even tho no one is naming their team that.  But they might.  

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Totally ok.  

Someone at EA Sports isn’t letting you name your team Trump.  But Biden is ok.  

This is influencing an election by suppressing Trump support in what may sound simple and ridiculous it isn’t.  

If 100s of thousands are seeing that name they can assume support.  

Can’t have that.  Biden is ok.  Even tho no one is naming their team that.  But they might.  

I can't help it if your candidate's name means FART in a wide swath of the English-speaking world.

What don't you get about that? I'm giving you a perfectly good reason for why that name is rejected. Kind of like how they reject certain personalized license plates at the DMV. Do like John Oliver and name it Team Drumpf. Stop seeing nefarious schemes everywhere you look. 

Dude's Name Means Fart.

Finding Qanon, who finds Qanon conspiracies afoot everywhere it looks, is telling others not to look everywhere for nefarious intentions!

The Iron Law Of Woke Projection never misses.

• Thank you (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Finding Qanon, who finds Qanon conspiracies afoot everywhere it looks, is telling others not to look everywhere for nefarious intentions!

The Iron Law Of Woke Projection never misses.

I mean all he had to say was “yea EA that’s just ridiculous.”  

They can’t even do that.  

Full Maoists.  

• Like (+1) 3