Lev Parnas: Trump was aware of everything that was going on. Barr, Rudy, Lindsey, R Jonhson, Hannity

On 3/20/2024 at 7:04 PM, L Ron Burgundy said:

If you are right about Biden, why didn't Comer move to impeach??  I think you're angry because you are realizing you've been suckered into believing BS.  It's ok.  A couple reps are good liars.  Just let go.  

Bill already posted this elsewhere I think.

Why impeach Biden?  He's a walking natural disaster.  Let his administration continue their destruction of America act.  Why give the Domocrats a gift?  Letting them get rid of Joe and presenting a 2024 candidate that just might know what they're doing and energize the base.  Who can get excited about another 4 years of Joe Biden?  Let this clown show continue with consistent bad policy and even worse decisions.  It's almost guaranteed every aspect of life is going to get worse for Americans.  

• Agree 1

17 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Why impeach Biden?  He's a walking natural disaster.  Let his administration continue their destruction of America act.  Why give the Domocrats a gift?  Letting them get rid of Joe and presenting a 2024 candidate that just might know what they're doing and energize the base.  Who can get excited about another 4 years of Joe Biden?  Let this clown show continue with consistent bad policy and even worse decisions.  It's almost guaranteed every aspect of life is going to get worse for Americans.  

Yup.  I was also on board the "impeach him" train, but he's done more to sabotage his re-election chances than any impeachment would.  And there's no chance he would be convicted in the Senate so it would be little more than a possible rallying cry for Dems.  Just keep the possibility of impeachment out there until the election.

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...