OG David Edwards
S Cam Lewis
RB Ty Johnson 

Free Agents Acquired by Others:

WR Gabe Davis - Jacksonville Jaguars
DE Leonard Floyd - San Francisco 49ers
CB Tre'Davious White - LA Rams (Cut)
S Jordan Poyer - Miami Dolphins (Cut)
C Mitch Morse - Jacksonville Jaguars (Cut)
CB Dane Jackson - Carolina Panthers
LB Tyrel Dodson - Seattle Seahawks
DT Tim Settle - Houston Texans
DT Poona Ford - LA Chargers
WR Trent Sherfield - Minnesota Vikings
CB Siran Neal - Miami Dolphins (Cut)
RB Nyheim Hines - Cleveland Browns (Cut)
OG Ryan Bates - Chicago Bears (Trade)
QB Kyle Allen - Pittsburgh Steelers
*RB Damien Harris (Retirement)

Unsigned Free Agents:

RB Latavius Murray 
WR Deonte Harty (Cut)
DE Shaq Lawson 
DT Jordan Phillips
DT Linval Joseph
LB Tyler Matakevitch
S Micah Hyde

Edited by BillsFanForever19
  • Like (+1) 10
  • Thank you (+1) 8

• BillsFanForever19 changed the title to 2024 Bills Free Agents - In/Retained, Out, and Unsigned List
19 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I think Micah is done but I'd still take him back cheap for a year based on what it looks like we might be starting at safety eeek!

I thought for sure he was retiring. I think he should. Not only because he's not remotely the same guy anymore, but for his long term health. Then I saw this:

I guess if he can still get money - he feels like he should. Far be it for me to judge.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

I think Micah is done but I'd still take him back cheap for a year based on what it looks like we might be starting at safety eeek!

The fact that so far nothing has happened does make me wonder a bit if either he told his agent not to shop him as is leaning towards retiring or did the Bills give him a number and he's looking around to see if he can do better elsewhere, if not will be back?  That was more typical of how things went in prior years, a couple weeks after FA started, the player came back and signed once he found he couldn't do any better.

I see post too about Packers interested, could be he does sign there as played there prior, though doubt many from the team he played on is still there or trying to drive Bills to increase contact??

like Micah Hyde and recommended Bills sign him as a FA before Bills showed interest but IF he signs a contract with Green Bay likely a contract where he is a backup and have incentives with any games active/started.  The Packers get a player who can show how to do it and he gets paid more if he needs to be more active than planned / initially paid for.

Just a few free agents to watch for Bills if you can get a cheap 1 year deal. May be a summer signing.

S - Simmons, Q Diggs, Blackmon, Fuller, J Adams

WR - M Williams, Boyd, M Thomas, OBJ, Renfrow, A Robinson, Chark, MVS, Reynolds, Claypool, Jefferson, Osborn

CB - Nelson, Howard, A Jackson, Gilmore, T White, Wallace

DL - C Young, Clowney, Tart, Ogbah, Lawson, Gregory, Baker, Okwara, 

RB - Dobbins, Mattison, Elliottt, CEH, Harris, Akers, Murray, 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Monty98 said:

If he's healthy... I'd take a look at Thomas or Mike Williams based on size, but that's just my wish list, Simmons would be nice

I don't see signing a third vet WR. It's on to the Draft now there.

Only way I see a third vet is if the Draft board falls terribly and they don't see value where we're picking in Round 1 or Round 2. Which with the depth of the class is pretty unlikely.

And even then, it would be after the Draft, when I imagine Mike Williams will be no longer available.

Edited by BillsFanForever19

20 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

I don't see signing a third vet WR. It's on to the Draft now there.

Only way I see a third vet is if the Draft board falls terribly and they don't see value where we're picking in Round 1 or Round 2. Which with the depth of the class is pretty unlikely.

And even then, it would be after the Draft, when I imagine Mike Williams will be no longer available.

I don't need Mike Williams, but unless you're getting one of the three big guys at WR I wouldn't hold out hope that a rookie is coming in and making defenses roll coverage off Diggs. Thomas has the ability to give us size underneath which we desperately lack. Aside from the three big names I don't really see a "game changer" maybe a good #2 but no real #1 surefire stud down the road.