Not an illegal immigrant

3 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

If someone sneaks into your yard.  They are what 

If someone sneaks into your home they are what. 

Don't waste your time.  They've been told that illegals overrunning our country is perfectly fine.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 3/14/2024 at 5:37 PM, BillStime said:

I’m amazed our MAGA friends didn’t want to start a fresh thread on this topic.

All the more reasons to bring back public hangings scum bags like this don't deserve to get 3 hots & a cot for the rest of their lives while the people & the family that he hurt has to pay for him to live with all the amenities for a easy life from here on out .

That's justice served isn't it ??

13 minutes ago, T master said:

All the more reasons to bring back public hangings scum bags like this don't deserve to get 3 hots & a cot for the rest of their lives while the people & the family that he hurt has to pay for him to live with all the amenities for a easy life from here on out .

That's justice served isn't it ??

See this thread is hilarious because billstime itself would be clutching its pearls if any of these "people" (especially the blacks that conveniently have no photos in the posts) were publicly hanged for their crimes, meanwhile every single opponent of immigration I personally know would be glad to tie the noose.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, LeviF said:

See this thread is hilarious because billstime itself would be clutching its pearls if any of these "people" (especially the blacks that conveniently have no photos in the posts) were publicly hanged for their crimes, meanwhile every single opponent of immigration I personally know would be glad to tie the noose.

Oh, Levi, does this thread bother you? I mean, given your track record here - we all know where you stand.

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Oh, Levi, does this thread bother you? I mean, given your track record here - we all know where you stand.

Ditto .

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

I would also be glad to personally hang each of the convicted rapists and murderers in this country. That's where I stand.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, BillStime said:

Should we start here?

Has he been convicted of rape or murder? Or is this another one of your, "for my enemies, the law" moments?