How To Promote A Self Banning: We All Know Who. Not Naming The Poster(s) In Thread Title.

5 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

To inbread indeed!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Yep. I'm just here keeping useful idiots company while ignoring them.

They don't seem to like that very much.

:lol:

Admits he's trolling, and they still won't admit his view on Billsy is projection.  "I could shoot someone on 5th Avenue"=welcome to my cult.  

7 minutes ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

Go Team Inbread !!

One team has bread and the other doesn't?

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

Go Team Inbread !!

Makes me hungry thinking about what’s inbread.

For me, at least today, it was turkey inbread with lettuce, tomato and mayo…..also inbread.

On a serious note, my wife and I will be moving down your way in a couple years. Can’t wait!

Edited by Beast

56 minutes ago, Beast said:

Makes me hungry thinking about what’s inbread.

For me, at least today, it was turkey inbread with lettuce, tomato and mayo…..also inbread.

On a serious note, my wife and I will be moving down your way in a couple years. Can’t wait!

awesome, I've been here since 2018 and love it! ...... Keep me posted

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

Go Team Inbread !!

These sick degenerates are casually discussing inbreeding while supporting a PIG who wants to F his own daughter. Welcome to MAGA.

giphy.gif

55 minutes ago, BillStime said:

These sick degenerates are casually discussing inbreeding while supporting a PIG who wants to F his own daughter. Welcome to MAGA.

giphy.gif

you cry and try so hard - TDS sucks, doesn't it?

THIS (below) is the cause of the joking about "inbread" - apparently you didn't see it ... perhaps you were busy posting memes in numerous other threads, as you are prone to do. Wait ....you DID see it per your emoji.

2 minutes ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

you cry and try so hard - TDS sucks, doesn't it?

THIS (below) is the cause of the joking about "inbread" - apparently you didn't see it ... perhaps you were busy posting memes in numerous other threads, as you are prone to do. Wait ....you DID see it per your emoji.

OMG - NO!!!!! Oh no you didn’t… You didn’t just accuse me of having the big bad scary TDS, did you? 

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

lmao - go back to the safe place they created just for you - Ann, Hedge and Foxx will make you feel better precious.

On 4/14/2024 at 10:03 PM, BillStime said:

OMG - NO!!!!! Oh no you didn’t… You didn’t just accuse me of having the big bad scary TDS, did you? 

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

lmao - go back to the safe place they created just for you - Ann, Hedge and Foxx will make you feel better precious.

when all else fails - as it usually does with you - revert to posting the LMAO Trump gif or some other idiotic meme. Par for the course with you.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

when all else fails - as it usually does with you - revert to posting the LMAO Trump gif or some other idiotic meme. Par for the course with you.

When all else fails - melt like a snowflake.

And, as requested:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d70a6e6a9c09490f97e0

image.thumb.png.2a9846094471e44e84b0449ae5f41af5.png

On 3/14/2024 at 9:57 AM, BillsFanNC said:

I don't believe anyone should be banned by mods unless repeatedly violating the board TOS.

Now PPP has always been a bit of the wild west where behaviors are typically allowed to continue that wouldn't be allowed elsewhere on the board. For the most part anyway.....and I'll leave it there.

So if you want to remove a cancer from PPP, don't rely on a mod to remove the cancer. Instead modify your own behavior to promote the cancerous poster to self ban.

Here's how:

Ignore. Use the ignore function. Use it and stick with it.

Do not override the ignore function once you've put it on your ignore list.

Encourage others to put it on ignore.

If they won't do that, then at bare minimum, ask them politely to please not quote the poster when uselessly engaging it. If another poster excessively quotes the cancerous poster, put them on ignore too.

If you get 80-90% of non useful idiot posters here to adhere to the above tenets with religious zeal, then it will self ban in short order.

It thrives on ATTENTION. Deprive it of its oxygen. 

IGNORE. IT.

Thank you.

⬆️