Will someone from Congress or a family member/friend/staffer be murdered by an ILLEGAL ALIEN? Yes.

9 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Do you dispute what has been posted? 

Do you dispute that the topic is in bad taste?  How about a topic called, 'has your kid been killed in a school shooting yet?'  C'mon man. 

Just now, daz28 said:

Do you dispute that the topic is in bad taste?  How about a topic called, 'has your kid been killed in a school shooting yet?'  C'mon man. 

Bad taste? I think the ability of illegals to maim, cripple, rape, and kill American citizens is in bad taste. 

• Dislike 1

How about a terrorist attack?

A terrorist determined to be amenable to entry into the US without inspection outside a port of entry.

Fantastic!

Confirming our reporting @nypost further, the federal government has formally charged the Hezbollah member who crossed the southern border just a few days ago. Court filing states:

“Due to the mass influx of immigrants in detention, on March 18, 2024, the [Ebbadi] was determined to be amenable to 8 USC 1325, entry without inspection at a time or place other than a designated port of entry.”
storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.usco…

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 3/18/2024 at 4:00 PM, daz28 said:

Both phenomenon are from the same source, liberals. School shooters are 80%+ liberals and illegals are 80%+ liberals. As I have stated multiple times, guns in my neighborhood outnumber people but I don't fear being shot. I fear evil people and those that allow them to flourish, hence I will never move to an area run by liberals. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Posted (edited)

Will one of these illegals commit violence against someone from PPP, their family or friends?

Again, probably not, but once they're allowed in the chances it will happen, although small, continue to rise.

Edited by BillsFanNC