If You Draft Diggs this Season (1/2-pt PPR), where at?

Kaenon

How many teams in the league?

I'd still take him in mid Round 2, Round 3 as the floor. I equate much of his fall off to the fact that teams could, without any worry, roll double or more coverage his way bc we had nothing on the Other side.

Add in a legitimate threat and they can't do that as much. And I expect we're going to have much more of a threat on the other side than Gabe Davis, or when Gabe was hurt, literally nothing but Slots we were playing out of position.

Edited by BillsFanForever19
  • Dislike 1

He isn’t round 1 or early 2 in most leagues after the end to last season. Still a solid option for your number 1 guy though. 

As much as it pains me to admit, in my big money league I drafted Hill with my first selection followed by Josh with the back to back pick @ 13. 

Ended pretty well and came second overall; Josh, Hill, Amon, Gibbs and Kyren Williams were all home run hitters. 

Lost to the guy who had Pickens, Zay Flowers, Puka & CMC. They all balled out that Championship week… Amon and Josh were the only guys who showed up with 20+ points for me. Christ, the guy’s kicker (Sanders) had like 25 lol

Either way, I’d look at Diggs just like he is on this team going into this season… low end 1, high end 2. 

Edited by BBFL

I wouldn't draft him highly.   Bills opponents will continue to take him away with double coverage until someone else (Kincaid probably) starts killing them.   but in PPR , he'll still get 4-7 catches per game, but no real yards production until the others force away the double coverage.