Jake Paul vs 57 year old Mike Tyson on Netflix

I will be pulling for Iron Mike to drop this guy in the first round, just like the old days.

As a burned out old man, Mike still has hand speed this kid can't fathom.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

431151599_122129915318187039_94432207750

Mike promises to retire Jake Paul

Tyson’s Bold Declaration
In a recent press conference, Mike Tyson left no room for ambiguity as he emphatically asserted his intentions for the upcoming bout. “If you think I signed the contract for money, you’re f@cking stupid,” Tyson declared, his words dripping with conviction. “I’m coming to retire him early, so he can join his brother in WWE.”

A Message to the Doubters
Tyson’s words were not merely bravado but a stern warning to those who underestimate his abilities. “Listen, he ain’t doing sh!t to me,” Tyson asserted with unwavering confidence. “You’re gonna see how old I am fight night. I like Jake as a person, he knows it. But I’m a different animal.”

3 hours ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

Tyson’s Bold Declaration
In a recent press conference, Mike Tyson left no room for ambiguity as he emphatically asserted his intentions for the upcoming bout. “If you think I signed the contract for money, you’re f@cking stupid,” Tyson declared, his words dripping with conviction. “I’m coming to retire him early, so he can join his brother in WWE.”

Tyson’s words were not merely bravado but a stern warning to those who underestimate his abilities. “Listen, he ain’t doing sh!t to me,” Tyson asserted with unwavering confidence. “You’re gonna see how old I am fight night. I like Jake as a person, he knows it. But I’m a different animal.”

This fired me right up!

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

Tyson’s Bold Declaration

200w.gif?cid=6c09b9522t68ne75oqtwg060nev