Chiefs-Bills trade that landed Kansas City Patrick Mahomes

Returntoglory

20 minutes ago, Success said:

But my opinion is BASED in facts.  Who said they don't matter?

Saying that one opinion is irrefutable is saying exactly that. There are plenty of facts that support the other side. Where are all these facts you’ve provided anyway?

10 minutes ago, SaulGoodman said:

Saying that one opinion is irrefutable is saying exactly that. There are plenty of facts that support the other side. Where are all these facts you’ve provided anyway?

I've provided facts all over this thread.

Every time I do, you move the goalposts.  It's a repetitive pattern, and it has gotten boring for me.

1 hour ago, Success said:

I've provided facts all over this thread.

Every time I do, you move the goalposts.  It's a repetitive pattern, and it has gotten boring for me.

I’ve been consistent. Far more so than those who hype the Bills rosters each year and then pull a 180 immediately after the season ends.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 2/25/2024 at 11:18 AM, scuba guy said:

So how many more times are we going to see a thread like this in the next 30 years.

The drum has a hole in it already 😳.  

Same post same comments.

Look at the facts does ja17 have an allpro te.  Nope. 

Maybe one of the best te ever.

Does ja17 have a great oc as a coach. Nope

Does ja have an offensive line that gives (holds) him 4 plus seconds to dance around. Nope.

Does ja17 have a teammate that has a girlfriend who is world famous. Nope

Does ja have a defense that came to his aid 4 years in a row in the playoffs.  Nope

Does ja have a punter and field goal kicker that kick for 55 yarders.  Nope.

When ja throws and the def are playing man and the play breaks down Does he just run for the first down.  Nope

Does the rat have extra man stay in the pocket to block.  Nope

Does the rat get pressure on every drop back nope.

Does the rats defense db hold and get away with it 🤔 

😉

25 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

this $#@!$#@!$#@!$#!@$ Place. 

Why in the heck are we revisiting this again for idk the 10th time? 

Hi.

Could you please link me to any past posts with this subject matter? I don't mean discussions buried in other posts, I mean a seperate post with this subject matter.

I'm asking because prior to my putting this post up, I did a search and found nothing.

Thanks,

4 hours ago, Returntoglory said:

Hi.

Could you please link me to any past posts with this subject matter? I don't mean discussions buried in other posts, I mean a seperate post with this subject matter.

I'm asking because prior to my putting this post up, I did a search and found nothing.

Thanks,

just use the search function. This topic of this trade has been brought up and discussed many times in here.

2 hours ago, PrimeTime101 said:

just use the search function. This topic of this trade has been brought up and discussed many times in here.

As stated.

I did use the search function prior to posting and there was NOTHING on this subject in a post topic.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.