Bills Art

Goin Breakdown

On 2/19/2024 at 7:47 PM, Goin Breakdown said:

Just wanted to share some drawings I've worked on lately. Call it a LAMP or whatever ya want, I just thought I'd share and see if any of you all have any you'd like to share. 

A9D5A179-EB0D-48A0-8FC3-35F0BF7B7910.jpeg

my old laptop has a ton of content that could fit this tread. I was bitter that I can't access it so didn''t open this thread. Man am I glad I did. I LOVE IT. You are an artiste and a fellow bills brother SALUD!!!

5 hours ago, zevo said:

always astounded by gifts like this. this is really incredible. always wished I had some sort of special gift. great job.

Thank you Zevo. I'm sure you have a ton of gifts. Even being a great friend or speaking kind words to people is a gift. Don't sell yourself short. 

4 hours ago, muppy said:

my old laptop has a ton of content that could fit this tread. I was bitter that I can't access it so didn''t open this thread. Man am I glad I did. I LOVE IT. You are an artiste and a fellow bills brother SALUD!!!

I appreciate it man!  Do you draw?  You said you have a ton of content. I'd love to see other people work. I was super reluctant to put these in here because I'm not the biggest "look at me guy" but I thought sharing art might be a cool change of pace ya know. 

3 hours ago, Goin Breakdown said:

Thank you Zevo. I'm sure you have a ton of gifts. Even being a great friend or speaking kind words to people is a gift. Don't sell yourself short. 

I appreciate it man!  Do you draw?  You said you have a ton of content. I'd love to see other people work. I was super reluctant to put these in here because I'm not the biggest "look at me guy" but I thought sharing art might be a cool change of pace ya know. 

hi. No I am a papercraft artist. I make decorative bags to assist in selling coffee for a ministry charity. It is a lot of fun. My inner child can run wild. Here is examples of the bags I produce. Well myself and a crew of 4 women.

ckkkkkkkk.jpeg

Great stuff. I used to mess around with art when I was young. I had two decent results (for a kid). One was a streetlight at night with the glow on a city street. The other was of a Kansas City Chief player. It may not be the burial grounds.  I’m so sorry.  

16 minutes ago, Augie said:

Great stuff. I used to mess around with art when I was young. I had two decent results (for a kid). One was a streetlight at night with the glow on a city street. The other was of a Kansas City Chief player. It may not be the burial grounds.  I’m so sorry.  

Haha. No worries. I once drew a chiefs player well before they were.....these chiefs. 

24 minutes ago, muppy said:

hi. No I am a papercraft artist. I make decorative bags to assist in selling coffee for a ministry charity. It is a lot of fun. My inner child can run wild. Here is examples of the bags I produce. Well myself and a crew of 4 women.

ckkkkkkkk.jpeg

The link didn't work, but papercraft is great!  Hey whatever gets those creative juices flowing. It's a great was to "vent"

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.