Jon Feliciano vs Jalen Carter

SCBills

25 minutes ago, Just in Atlanta said:

I get that these guys devoted most of their time in college to football, but my God — so many of them are borderline illiterate. It always surprises me a bit tbh. 

On another note, Carter's incident was more than an "accident". Dude was drag racing ... on a suspended license for speeding. Speeds of the dead driver reached 104 mph in downtown Athens. And Carter lied to police about even being on scene. 

The degree of coddling of big time sports "student athletes" never ceases to amaze.

That fateful national championship celebration night involved Carter, teammates, and the 24 year old girl who died (a football program employee of some sort) doing 104 mph all together.

In a strip club.

She had a BAC of .197.

As far as I can tell, she was supposed to be the adult in that particular room.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Yeah the reality is that Carter probably should be in prison right now.    Not saying a murder 1 sentence necessarily.........but it was literally just a year ago.........he should have gotten at least a year or more for his role in the deaths that occurred. 

I have a hard time generating any sympathy for him when people bring it up and hurt his feelings.   You do something incredibly stupid and people get killed you have live with public opinion on your actions.   Carter fell in the draft because he's of suspect character and intelligence.   Trying to re-direct scorn for what he did on other players isn't the way to make people forget that.

well, also when someone brings it up in response to him threatening to murder their family. 

carters still the worst of the two if both walked away from “I’ll murder your family” vs “oh your trying to add to your total” and ignoring that Carter continued to pursue it after the game. 

super talented player but the type the eagles will always have to worry about when they wake up and check their text messages or the news.

Edited by NoSaint
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Yeah the reality is that Carter probably should be in prison right now.    Not saying a murder 1 sentence necessarily.........but it was literally just a year ago.........he should have gotten at least a year or more for his role in the deaths that occurred. 

I have a hard time generating any sympathy for him when people bring it up and hurt his feelings.   You do something incredibly stupid and people get killed you have live with public opinion on your actions.   Carter fell in the draft because he's of suspect character and intelligence.   Trying to re-direct scorn for what he did on other players isn't the way to make people forget that.

Wait he did no time or anything?  I knew of a dude who hit someone in a mall parking lot and faced vehicular manslaughter. But he didn't play pro football so....

Edited by Goin Breakdown

13 minutes ago, Freak-O said:

They both act and spell like 13-year-olds. They have hundreds of thousands of followers and don’t care to write properly? Are they trying to come across as stupid?

One goes by mongo and the other is Jalen Carter so I’m not sure the academic aspirations are high with The pair 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.