Falcons hire Rams DC Raheem Morris as head coach

Draconator

6 hours ago, stuvian said:

I'll be shocked if Vrabel gets completely shut out. Starting to wonder if the Titans have sullied his name in league circles as difficult to work with.

I’m not. He’s a good coach, but he certainly hasn’t made any crazy impression in the game. His offenses has been hand it to Henry for his entire tenure. Defenses are good and well coached, but is that enough? Teams are looking for guys to win games by their offenses. Vrabel hasn’t been that guy.

He will get another opportunity I’m sure, but him being shut out is not particularly surprising, at least to me 

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite part of this whole thing, other than that they hired a defensive guy when Belichick was sitting right there, is that Belichick probably isn’t even going to get a chance to break Shula’s record, which is what’s kept him going this long. 

too bad so sad 

19 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Wow...dude has already proven to be a much better DC than head coach once but now gets another shot at it?

The league has given white guys that second chance forever.  Chan Gailey, anyone?

It’s about time.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.