i know you guys like breaking news...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is def happening. 24 years after they last played together, Pink Floyd shall unite again on July 2.

One can only hope that things work out well and they tour together one last time.

This is def happening.  24 years after they last played together, Pink Floyd shall unite again on July 2.

One can only hope that things work out well and they tour together one last time.

356604[/snapback]

That would defintely be cool!!!

"It’s crazy that America gives such a paltry percentage of its GNP to the starving nations."

Kiss my ashe!

This country supports half the fricken earth.

356626[/snapback]

What he doesn't realize is how much the citzens of America give to charity, in addition to the government. Plus, we have 3 million illegals a year coming here we have to support. No other country in the world has that type of problem.

...and donate a large percentage of the "gross product" to the needy. :doh:

356709[/snapback]

Actually...that would be the only incentive for them to tour again. Stranger things have happened. I'm just hoping that they get along well enough to even consider such a thing.

I am the biggest Floyd fan out there. Saw the Division Bell tour in Toronto where they played the whole Dark Side of the Moon albulm! Pink Floyd concerts are another world! Anyone go to that concert? The mirrored ball rising from the floor was incredible!

I am VERY VERY surprised by this reunion since Roger hates Dave so much. He may hate Wright even more.

I am VERY VERY surprised by this reunion since Roger hates Dave so much. He may hate Wright even more.

356959[/snapback]

He pretty much hates everyone, doesn't he? Self-righteous narcissistic git, he is.

That said, the Gilmour-led Floyd really bit.

He pretty much hates everyone, doesn't he? Self-righteous narcissistic git, he is.

That said, the Gilmour-led Floyd really bit.

357152[/snapback]

Roger Waters gets a bad rap. To create an album like the Wall you are going to have to create friction along the way with your bandmates. That's where things really went downhill. Roger was the brains behind Floyd. Gilmour, Wright, and Mason have proven that with their futile efforts to continue under the name.