Enjoy This Moment

Bills!Win!

7 hours ago, Bills!Win! said:

I spent 2001-2017 (ages 9-26) rooting for an abysmal Bills team who would always let us down. It was a yearly tradition to see ourselves “In The Hunt” at Christmas time.

Year after year I had to watch undeserving fan bases like the Colts, Patriots, Steelers, Giants and Eagles make deep runs. As exciting as football was in my youth, I missed out on the Bills playoff experience. I always heard about the 90’s and Rich Stadium and how it was the ultimate home field advantage. 

The only time the Bills made the playoffs was when I played Madden. As I played I always imagined in my mind what it would feel like to host a playoff game and who that franchise quarterback would be and what he would look like. 

Enjoy what we have. We may only ever win 1 Super Bowl in Allen’s career and who knows, it could be Elway-esque. Nothing is guaranteed. We have our ups and downs but I’d take this season over any of those drought seasons. So when you want to complain about the coaches or some other minor problem, just take a moment to reflect on where we came from and appreciate what we have 

Someday we are going to look back at these years as the Good Old Days. 

Go Bills

I say it all the time. Don't piss and moan too much. In 20-30 years you'll be telling your grandkids how you saw the REAL GOAT Josh Allen play. This is the golden age of the Bills, right now.

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.