ofiba

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kinda feel bad for the guy  :doh:

356317[/snapback]

I hope your girlfriend/wife doesn't know your alias on here... the dude's a convicted rapist. Every time i hear him try to make himself sound vulnerable, i see that clip of him dancing with those handcuffs... The guy was on track to be the best boxer ever, but then he lost to a nobody, raped a girl, bit off a guy's ear, and has been on the brink of psychosis his entire adult life.

I hope your girlfriend/wife doesn't know your alias on here...  the dude's a convicted rapist.  Every time i hear him try to make himself sound vulnerable, i see that clip of him dancing with those handcuffs...  The guy was on track to be the best boxer ever, but then he lost to a nobody, raped a girl, bit off a guy's ear, and has been on the brink of psychosis his entire adult life.

356346[/snapback]

Don't forget tried to break his opponents arm last night, among his dozen other fouls.

No he wasn't.  He was a media creation, plain and simple.

356360[/snapback]

it's all hindsight now, but if he had extended his 1985-1990 dominance 10-15 more years, had not gotten himself thrown in jail, then yes, he would have been one of the best ever. But, its all hypothetical