Bills offering complimentary fan shuttle bus service

1 hour ago, TrentEdwardsCheckDownOn4th said:

Would love to know how many busses they have. I would not want to wait hours outside the stadium for a bus.

Yea. At night in crummy weather after being out at the game for hours nonetheless

I don't know about the logistics of doing it impromptu in Buffalo after a snowstorm, but Wrigley Field does something similar. There's no parking lot and nearby parking is limited (and very expensive). They have a parking lot on the western edge of Chicago with free parking and free shuttle service to and from the game. I've only used it once - for a Dead and Company show - but they had several buses running, with one leaving every 10 minutes or so. We tailgated in the lot for a while, hopped on a bus, and got to the show. After the show ended, there was a row of buses ready to pick us up. It was amazingly smooth.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.