Poland

Hi Charlie, here's is why Poland is the sort of international issue I care about as your senator. 

Until recently, Poland had a conservative government. Using a lot of diplomatic and economic pressure, the Biden administration (and many European nations) attacked that government as anti-democracy. That government recently was replaced by a globalist liberal government that is now arresting its political opponents and shutting down public debate. (Sound familiar?)

In the name of protecting democracy, they are using your tax dollars to attack a goverment that was a great ally of ours. 

The United States using its diplomatic pressure to attack conservative values and governments is disgraceful. Again, they're using *your* tax dollars to do this. And they're created globalist governments that will be more cooperative with some of the Biden administration's worst conduct.

I think it's important that we not use the United States's influence to destroy governments that align with the values of the majority of Ohioans. I of course respect your views and appreciate you reaching out.

With kind regards,
JD

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Oh no!  Everyone over 70 get your pitchforks out again!!!

Polish police arrested 2 MP's that were previously sentenced to prison?  The president had pardoned both but before their cases had concluded.

BUT THEY'RE CONSERVATIVES SO GET YOUR PITCHFORKS OUT AND READY!!!

These globalist errr communists or both need to be all jailed.

And the state media that was raided?  Why just because they were supporting only one party? 

PITCHFORKS!   No I am definitely not getting riled up about something I knew nothing about earlier in the day.  No sir not me.  I am not degenerate propaganda spewing swine.  

Lol, the usual suspects.

5 hours ago, BillStime said:

And now - for the rest of the story

All you have to do is say the right key words and these toolbags shiite their pants.  It's actually hilarious.   

Edited by L Ron Burgundy
  • Agree 1

20 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Oh no!  Everyone over 70 get your pitchforks out again!!!

Polish police arrested 2 MP's that were previously sentenced to prison?  The president had pardoned both but before their cases had concluded.

BUT THEY'RE CONSERVATIVES SO GET YOUR PITCHFORKS OUT AND READY!!!

These globalist errr communists or both need to be all jailed.

And the state media that was raided?  Why just because they were supporting only one party? 

PITCHFORKS!   No I am definitely not getting riled up about something I knew nothing about earlier in the day.  No sir not me.  I am not degenerate propaganda spewing swine.  

Lol, the usual suspects.

All you have to do is say the right key words and these toolbags shiite their pants.  It's actually hilarious.   

These conservatives are so repressed.

image.thumb.jpeg.33f4a5efa7c3d188324697032be36c18.jpeg

13 minutes ago, BillStime said:

These conservatives are so repressed.

image.thumb.jpeg.33f4a5efa7c3d188324697032be36c18.jpeg

Wake up Bill wake up.

Wake up and what?  That's what I wanna know.  Wake up and join your local militia?  Wake up and vote Vivek?  Be there for the next j6?  They have nothing but insanity and now criminality.   

• Haha (+1) 1