TBD Playoff Parking! Steelers-Closed

plenzmd1

Playoffs all! Let’s hope first home game of 3! This is for Steelers game.

Hammers Lot! Looks like opening time of 8am, which may be adjusted depending on snow removal needs.  Will hold reserved spots one hour from opening. Sign up here. 

@plenzmd1 3 spots

@paul and Lisa 2 spots

@UK Bills Fan 1 spot

@CountryCletus 2 slot

@Moulds 808080 1 spot. 
@devldog131 1 spot

@boyst 1 spot

@Cereal 1 spot. 

Edited by plenzmd1

36 minutes ago, Guffalo said:

Based on doctors orders I cannot do 8 hours in a car, and risk of complications from flying rules out that option as well. 

dude, its playoff game, we all need to make sacrifices

12 hours ago, Guffalo said:

Based on doctors orders I cannot do 8 hours in a car, and risk of complications from flying rules out that option as well. 

Understand your issue.  Cannot drive solo that far anymore which would mean driving to mid PA, staying in hotel, driving to game in morning, missing most of tailgating, driving after game to hotel and driving home in time to go to work.

I used to drive up on Saturday solo, meet at Danny's, go to hotel, go to tailgate, go to game. hang out at tailgate until traffic clears, drive home and go to work next morning.

Have had offers a couple times to ride sharing gas cost or share driving but person always cancelled.

One ultimate prime, covered spot w/valet please.

Also, if you talk to the hammer - I'm making the run to NC to right after. So if I can get that corner spot that'd be awesome.

I may call him Saturday 

On 1/9/2024 at 9:05 AM, Guffalo said:

You ok?

• Like (+1) 1

• plenzmd1 changed the title to TBD Playoff Parking! Steelers-Closed
8 hours ago, devldog131 said:

Definitely still going. Extended my hotel one more day. No way I'm missing the game after making the trip out here.

Same here flew in to Detroit from Orlando drove through it to get here I'm staying lol. Please put me in for 1 spot!!!

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Moulds 808080 said:

Same here flew in to Detroit from Orlando drove through it to get here I'm staying lol. Please put me in for 1 spot!!!

I drove out from Boston yesterday, got in about 4pm.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.