Gabe Davis PCL sprain, not considered major

Process

5 hours ago, frostbitmic said:

This picture says it all ... The ball is just coming into his hands, where are his eyes looking ?

Plus, look at that "clapping" BS he's doing with his hands. His fundamentals have been so erratic with the most foundational part of his job: catching the football. I recall Jerry Rice declaring (in some rando interview or media piece or something) that there are only two ("proper") ways to catch a pass: thumbs together or pinkies together. That's it. 

Davis often points his fingers of both hands directly AT the incoming ball like a weirdo, or points his hands in opposite directions like an RB taking a handoff, or whatever other nonsense he comes up with on the fly. It's bizarre. 

• Agree 1

Davis does many things well -- he is physical in the run game (remember, he received a game ball in the Dallas game even though he did not catch a pass). I just wish he was more reliable in terms of his route running and pass catching.

I actually do hope that he is healthy enough to play against Pittsburgh -- because, due to the bad weather and Pittsburgh's tough defense, Davis would definitely make a big impact in a ball-control offense sort of day.

Speaking of Pittsburgh, for years I have thought that what the Bills REALLY need is a clone of Hines Ward. A guy who is physical and can do all those things that Davis does do well -- but at the same time has great hands and runs precise routes.

Just now, 2003Contenders said:

Davis does many things well -- he is physical in the run game (remember, he received a game ball in the Dallas game even though he did not catch a pass). I just wish he was more reliable in terms of his route running and pass catching.

I actually do hope that he is healthy enough to play against Pittsburgh -- because, due to the bad weather and Pittsburgh's tough defense, Davis would definitely make a big impact in a ball-control offense sort of day.

Speaking of Pittsburgh, for years I have thought that what the Bills REALLY need is a clone of Hines Ward. A guy who is physical and can do all those things that Davis does do well -- but at the same time has great hands and runs precise routes.

That Hines player is Shakir. I’ve been pounding that analogy since last year 

they need a peerless price #wr2

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.