Do or die in the playoffs? That's old hat for this team

Success

THIS is where getting to 6-6 and having to fight & claw every single game to get to this point will pay some dividends.

This team has gotten used to the season being on the brink for over a month now.  They have learned all of the ins & outs of high-pressure situations, and how to handle them.

I have a hunch this might be the secret sauce that's been missing from our previous playoff appearances.  I think we're poised for a big run.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

NO One is stopping this team!!!!

afc is going through buffalo 

Baltimore messed up and will be done on the divisional round again.  Resting everyone was a failure and it’s going to bite them again 

• Awesome! (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Drew21PA said:

NO One is stopping this team!!!!

afc is going through buffalo 

Baltimore messed up and will be done on the divisional round again.  Resting everyone was a failure and it’s going to bite them again 

Either way, I believe Cleveland is going to Baltimore, division rivals. It will be a tough game for all involved.

I see Miami, Pittsburgh and Houston all losing in the wildcard. Bills finally get KC to Buffalo for a game. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Southern_Bills said:

Either way, I believe Cleveland is going to Baltimore, division rivals. It will be a tough game for all involved.

I see Miami, Pittsburgh and Houston all losing in the wildcard. Bills finally get KC to Buffalo for a game. 

I actually see the Miami and KC gsme being a toss up

miami May pull it out 

I don’t think any other team is seasoned for the adversity that this team is

No one has gone through and conquered what the bills have 

1 minute ago, Drew21PA said:

miami May pull it out 

I don't see that happening.  Their whole track star routine has sputtered against every quality opponent, they're injured, going into a notoriously difficult road playoff environment against a team whose strength is getting pressure with 4 rushers.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

I don't see that happening.  Their whole track star routine has sputtered against every quality opponent, they're injured, going into a notoriously difficult road playoff environment against a team whose strength is getting pressure with 4 rushers.

True

see ya suckers!!!

bring KC to buffalo 🦬 

Just now, Drew21PA said:

miami May pull it out 

Idk, will be single digits during the game. I can't see Miami beating them, they might but I don't have any faith.

Only winning team they beat was Dallas. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Southern_Bills said:

Idk, will be single digits during the game. I can't see Miami beating them, they might but I don't have any faith.

Only winning team they beat was Dallas. 

Frauds too

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.