Bumper Stickers

todd

If you really need to put a sticker on your car, put it on the glass. The lower right or left side of the rear window doesnt impede your vision. The wind and weathering will eventually where it away and off. Or you can take it off yourself, with a blade. You can also soak it with window cleaner too, it'll peel right off. If you have one on your car (paint) and would like to get it off, use a hair dryer, blow dryer, what ever you call them, plus soaking it with windex or window clearner of some sort, it'll peel right off.

That'll be $10 please. :lol:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SUPPORT MAKERS OF MAGNETIC RIBBONS!

Are the Jesus fish classified as liberal or conservative? How about the Darwin fish with the feet?

355601[/snapback]

How about this? I have a Darwin fish, yet I'm a Conservative.

How about this? I have a Darwin fish, yet I'm a Conservative.

358538[/snapback]

You? A conservative? No way. I don't think so.

Anyway, logical and scientific thought is something I've always considered to be a conservative trait, so the relationship to Darwin/Evolution seems to me to be more conservative than liberal. The liberal ideal of tolerance, and accepting all peoples regardless of race, creed, or religious belief seems to align more with creationism.

Oh, the hypocrisy in both schools of thought.

You? A conservative? No way. I don't think so.

Anyway, logical and scientific thought is something I've always considered to be a conservative trait, so the relationship to Darwin/Evolution seems to me to be more conservative than liberal. The liberal ideal of tolerance, and accepting all peoples regardless of race, creed, or religious belief seems to align more with creationism.

Oh, the hypocrisy in both schools of thought.

358556[/snapback]

Yes todd, there is hypocrisy galore. Wrt Ed, the kid has come a long way. He is also as funny as hell. :lol:

Yes todd, there is hypocrisy galore. Wrt Ed, the kid has come a long way. He is also as funny as hell.  :lol:

358649[/snapback]

Ditto. The son I never (wanted to) have. I'm tired of getting bitten by a dog, and the AMTRAK bills to NJ are adding up. Thank GOD ammonia is cheap.

Can take a serious beating too, and keep laughing.

Ed's got a lot more on the ball than many might think. He won't say it for himself, but he's a pretty smart kid.

We just have to get him through the woman part, but I think he's figuring that out too.

Be well, Ed.

Ditto. The son I never (wanted to) have. I'm tired of getting bitten by a dog, and the AMTRAK bills to NJ are adding up. Thank GOD ammonia is cheap.

Can take a serious beating too, and keep laughing.

Ed's got a lot more on the ball than many might think. He won't say it for himself, but he's a pretty smart kid.

We just have to get him through the woman part, but I think he's figuring that out too.

Be well, Ed.

358720[/snapback]

Ed's ok, he's just a fag :lol::lol:

Kidding, I kid, I do, I kid, really I do, I'm such a kidder. John Adams? :lol::D