January 6 was a COUP and INSURRECTION

6 hours ago, BillStime said:

But a lot of people died that day... and the next day... and a lot of people got hurt.

All because of...

giphy.gif

Hoax.  Trump told them to peacefully and patriotically make their voices heard. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, Doc said:

Hoax.  Trump told them to peacefully and patriotically make their voices heard. 

Despite knowing his supporters were armed, Conald instructed the Secret Service to remove the magnetometers and allow them into the rally. 

“I don’t f'ng care that they have weapons, they’re not here to hurt me. They’re not here to hurt me. Take the f'ng mags away. Let my people in. They can march to the Capitol from here, let the people in and take the mags away.”

He then encouraged them to march to the Capitol while his boys, who had previously been told to 'stand back and stand by,' were engaged with inciting the crowd to storm the Capitol. 

Why didn't the Proud Boys, who were convicted of seditious conspiracy, peacefully and patriotically demonstrate at the Capitol? 

There was nothing spontaneous about January 6:

Edited by BillStime

Did anyone (other than Byrd) unholster their weapon?  Was this supposed to be like a bank robbery, i.e. people were just going to show their weapons to the Government and they just hand over democracy?  :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Now do the pro-Palestine protests and tell us which one did more damage?

ok - the same paid actors involved in Jan 6 are inciting violence on American campuses.

ETTD