Bills at Dolphins 2017

Buffalo03

Hopefully this won't be the last time I do this post for the year as we are all hoping that the Bills are playing again next week. But since this upcoming game against the Dolphins is the last game of the year, in Miami, with the playoffs and the 2 seed on the line, why not go with the drought breaking game from 2017? This was also the last game of the season. As we know, we were in a 17 year playoff drought and needed this game and other games to go our way. It came down to us winning and either the Chargers, Titans and Ravens losing to get in. Well, the Titans and Chargers won and when this game came to an end and they switched over to the Bengals vs Ravens game I remember just sitting on my couch with the Benglas driving down the field thinking "they aren't gonna win so what's the point?". Well, as they got to the 4th and 12 and Andy Dalton hit Tyler Boyd for the game winning TD. The amount of excitement I had was insane. I actually cried after the Ravens got stopped when they got the ball back. Still watching the Bills lockerroom celebration videos gives me chills to this day. The thing I remember about this game in general was Kyle Williams 1 yard TD run. It's funny this week, though as we need the Ravens to actually win just to get in so, it's a role reversal. I could not find the full game so I am doing highlights that I found from the game. Please feel free to post any memories you have as I am all sure you have a lot. As always....Go Bills. No better way to cap a Rollercoaster year than with a win and clinching the 2 seed. 

Edited by Buffalo03

I have great memories from that day.  I figured we were screwed but I shed a single manly tear when KW scored the TD.

Later that day I didn’t want to torture myself by actually watching the Ravens/Bengals game and I had a first date at a nice restaurant.  Around 7:30 when I knew that game would be ending I surreptitiously checked the score and saw the Bengals won.  Used the energy to parlay into getting laid and watched the highlights at 3am when I got home.  Let’s go Buffalo.

Just now, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

I have great memories from that day.  I figured we were screwed but I shed a single manly tear when KW scored the TD.

Later that day I didn’t want to torture myself by actually watching the Ravens/Bengals game and I had a first date at a nice restaurant.  Around 7:30 when I knew that game would be ending I surreptitiously checked the score and saw the Bengals won.  Used the energy to parlay into getting laid and watched the highlights at 3am when I got home.  Let’s go Buffalo.

Sounds like a hell of a night lol

3 minutes ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

Let’s hope you didn’t marry her. LOL

Unless it was her first ever first date. 

• Shocked 1

3 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

Sounds like a hell of a night lol

And the next day obviously giving it up to Andy Dalton’s charity.  What an awesome time.  If only Tyrol could have put up more than 3 points the next week…

2 minutes ago, Beast said:

Let’s hope you didn’t marry her. LOL

Unless it was her first ever first date. 

Only saw her a couple more times but I know that she runs a puppet theatre in New Mexico now.

• Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.