So, You are McDaniel and Dophins Management

If I am the Dolphins I don't feel that bad about going to KC. I don't think I risk players that are "close" to back. I want them fully healthy. 

KC is very beatable this year and in KC they are even beatable. I think they have more home losses this year than away? The game in Germany was close and if it wasn't for a defensive TD Miami could have won that game. 

8 hours ago, WNYFAN1 said:

What if by game time the Bills are guaranteed a playoff spot? Then you could be asking yourself this same question about Buffalo.

I don't think we are nearly as banged up as Miami is. That is the point of the OP. Whoever is on the field for either team is going to be playing to win. And definitely whoever is healthy enough to play in a regular season game is going to play. The three biggest question marks I think are Waddle, Howard and Mosert? Do you play them if they aren't ready. Is it one of those injuries where week 6 regular season they are sitting but divisional round playoff game shoot them up and put them on the field? If so, where does this game fit into the equation with Miami's biggest game being next week, not this week.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.