Week 18: Buy, Sell, Hold (Fish Edition)

boyst

The premise is simple. Pretend they're penny stocks. You can buy low, you can sell high, you can hold a stock with value, you can sell while it is tanking, you can buy high thinking it will go higher...

BUY:  Diggs. I think this weekend the Bills offense finds it's footing against a struggling defense.

SELL: James Cook. I think the fins will go all out to stop the run.

HOLD: Kincaid. Knox has been getting some of his targets and I almost want to buy Knox as a red zone threat in prep for the playoffs.

Honorable mention buy: Davis. He has potential against Eli Apple this week. I full expect Apple to be calling him daddy and Gabe to leave with Eli's mom - like so many other men have done.

Buy, Sell Hold...

Buy: The Buffalo Bills as AFCE Champs. 4 weeks ago at 6-6 it looked to be a longshot at best. Well, how the turntables...

Sell: Baltimore Ravens. They are playing as hot as any team I've ever seen entering they playoffs in a long time. Playing with some FIRE. I think having 2 weeks off is going to dampen that and they come crashing back to Earth. They are either going to be AFC Champs or 1 and done IMO. I'm betting 1 and done.

Hold: Bills vs 49ers Super Bowl. We've been waiting for the Berman Bowl for over three decades. This year, if the Bills get their groove in the passing game there's a real path to it. 

1 minute ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Buy, Sell Hold...

Buy: The Buffalo Bills as AFCE Champs. 4 weeks ago at 6-6 it looked to be a longshot at best. Well, how the turntables...

Sell: Baltimore Ravens. They are playing as hot as any team I've ever seen entering they playoffs in a long time. Playing with some FIRE. I think having 2 weeks off is going to dampen that and they come crashing back to Earth. They are either going to be AFC Champs or 1 and done IMO. I'm betting 1 and done.

Hold: Bills vs 49ers Super Bowl. We've been waiting for the Berman Bowl for over three decades. This year, if the Bills get their groove in the passing game there's a real path to it. 

cleveland is the only team i could put faith in right now beating the Ravens mostly due to being another NFCN team with familiarity and the ability they have. The top two defens against the other.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, boyst said:

cleveland is the only team i could put faith in right now beating the Ravens mostly due to being another NFCN team with familiarity and the ability they have. The top two defens against the other.

On paper, that tracks. Lamar has to prove he can show up in the playoffs before I believe in the Ravens. 

18 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Buy, Sell Hold...

is it official Bal is resting key guys? I totally agree those 2 weeks will hurt them

Buy: Dion Dawkins and James Cook.  Dion has had some great games recently and no Bradley Chubb, the shnowman is going to plow ahead opening big holes for Cook   Also Ed Oliver will continue on his recent tear of great play

Sell: Bills special teams (sans Bass)

Hold:  Dorian Williams.

Buy - Sam Martin.  Stock has shown marked improvement in the last few weeks and looks poised to make a run.

Sell - Stefon Diggs.  The fundamentals here are not good.  There is something wrong with the stock that is not shown in the financial reports.  I have to go with my gut, which is telling me to liquidate my position while the stock still has some value.

Hold - Khalil "Tupac" Shakir.  Another solid performer paying a good dividend.  Be sure to keep a significant position in your portfolio.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.