League owners expected to award SB LXI (61) to Los Angeles in 2027

chongli

12 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

Guess I have more diverse friends than you. I know plenty of people who come back and spend holidays up here. Or they come during winter break. It's not that strange. 

my friends who ski don’t come up to upstate ny to do so.  Same reason they don’t come up to surf…

55 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

my friends who ski don’t come up to upstate ny to do so.  Same reason they don’t come up to surf…

Hard to surf on lake Erie or lake Ontario. Not so hard to ski anywhere in Western NY. And a lot cheaper than going west. 

Edited by Bubba Gump

13 hours ago, Bubba Gump said:

Guess I have more diverse friends than you. I know plenty of people who come back and spend holidays up here. Or they come during winter break. It's not that strange. 

I moved away post college, my brother lives in nashville.

we coordinate overlapping times back into town.  With his kids we’ve done ski/ board trips to HV and KB if weather cooperates.

over the years, when depended on school calendars with being either before or after Xmas.  The past few years we would have been in town this weekend ( probably been at the game yesterday). This year it’s over New Year’s Day weekend.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.