The Good, The Bad, The Ugly, Surrender Edition

Chaos

13 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

Don't think he will and don't expect him to.

I do what has ass gone at the end of THIS YEAR though.

Enough is enough.

It's going to take a WHILE to rebuild with a new guy...get the process going.

Agree, but let's not use the word process anymore.  

13 hours ago, RyanC883 said:

if Pegs does not fire McD over the bye week, he is gutless also.  

McMedicore.  

every hour that McDermott remains employed by the Bills is an “F.U.” to the fanbase.

Pegula might as well open the window to his luxury suite at the next home game in a few weeks and give the fans the finger, Bud Adams-style.

13 hours ago, RyanC883 said:

if Pegs does not fire McD over the bye week, he is gutless also.  

McMedicore.  

He has to. You can't tell me he hasn't lost this team. I am betting, My opinion only based on what I see) he has lost Diggs and Allen.  Allen just sat there after Hurts TD and had his head down. How many times has he had the " why the hell bother" or "WTH else can I do" look on his face on the sidelines?  Allen and Diggs and maybe a couple other team leaders need to have a private sitdown with Terry.  I said it before...Allen needs to say "he goes or I sit".

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, VaMilBill said:

As much as I would like to fire McD, it should be at the end of the season barring a AFC championship appearance at the minimum. 

We still are in the hunt and actually look like we are turning a corner. If we could only put together a complete game in all three phases, I think we could really crush any team we come across. To include Philly last night. Because of that, you gotta let McD try and right the ship. If we miss the playoffs, at that point, fire him in season so we can start looking for a new HC immediately. 

This all makes sense to me. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.