Bills Backers bar in NYC

QB Bills

Anyone have any advice on the ideal place to watch a game while staying in Manhattan now that McFadden's closed? Heading out there in a few weeks.

I've read the Penn 6 is the new spot but there are other options as well. Kelly's? Redds? Anyone here been to these places?

Call ahead to be sure... that said here are the Bills Backers Chapters in Manhattan per BuffaloBills.com:

https://www.buffalobills.com/fans/bills-backers/chapters

EastSide Mafia
Sweet Annie’s (Possibly now Murphy's Irish Bar)
986 2nd Ave 
New York , NY 10022

(646) 524-5568

New York City Buffalo Bills Backers
Penn 6
132 W 31st Street
New York City, NY 10001

(212) 727-3666

Hell’s Kitchen Bills Backers
The Gaf West
401 W48th St 
New York, NY 10036

(212) 307-7536

Edited by Sierra Foothills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I've been to Penn 6 - great atmosphere and great location. We were there for the 35-0 Bills - Dolphins game a few years back. Place was PACKED!

Contact the Backer Club before hand (i think i reached them thru Facebook) to reserve a table, otherwise you'll be at the bar in standing room.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

• 4 weeks later...

Wanted to reboot this thread as I'm looking to find a place to watch tomorrow's game. Penn's didn't come through with my reservation request so if I want to get in there for the game, how early would I have to get to the bar?

Any other suggestions? The Bills are undefeated any time I've watched a game at a Bills Backers bar so if you want to ensure victory, please respond.

• Haha (+1) 1

McFadden closing makes me sad. Had some amazing times there ($20 all you can drink domestic and wings in Manhattan was a godsend).

why did it close?

2 hours ago, QB Bills said:

Wanted to reboot this thread as I'm looking to find a place to watch tomorrow's game. Penn's didn't come through with my reservation request so if I want to get in there for the game, how early would I have to get to the bar?

Any other suggestions? The Bills are undefeated any time I've watched a game at a Bills Backers bar so if you want to ensure victory, please respond.

https://www.buffalowildwings.com/locations/us/ny/brooklyn/

man, I wish I knew. The harp and the bleacher bar in boston are only a few hours in boston. Take one for the mafia!

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.