Road to the Playoffs

steven50

On 11/15/2023 at 6:25 AM, FilthyBeast said:

I know fans will refuse to give credit to the Dolphins if anything because they are a hated division rival, but even if they truly aren't an elite SB contender this year as long as they hold fort (i.e. beating every team without a winning record and losing to the ones that do) they will only lose 2 more games all year (Cowboys/Ravens also yes I'm factoring in the Bills being a team with a losing record that they'll beat in the season finale).

Bigger picture though is where on earth does anyone see the Bills winning more than a single game the rest of the year? Patriots home game probably only other game they'll be favored in aside from this week against Jets.

This is actually one of your better takes for the season 

On 11/15/2023 at 5:23 AM, RiotAct said:

Miami is NOT losing to the Titans.   Full stop.

Put it in capital letters …underline it …take it to the bank…it  ain’t happening 

On 11/14/2023 at 11:25 AM, FilthyBeast said:

I know fans will refuse to give credit to the Dolphins if anything because they are a hated division rival, but even if they truly aren't an elite SB contender this year as long as they hold fort (i.e. beating every team without a winning record and losing to the ones that do) they will only lose 2 more games all year (Cowboys/Ravens also yes I'm factoring in the Bills being a team with a losing record that they'll beat in the season finale).

Bigger picture though is where on earth does anyone see the Bills winning more than a single game the rest of the year? Patriots home game probably only other game they'll be favored in aside from this week against Jets.

🤓

• Haha (+1) 1

On 11/16/2023 at 12:15 AM, SydneyBillsFan said:

We have a bad conference record - 10-7 means we probably miss out on tiebreakers.

It's just not happening.

It’s happening bro 

On 11/18/2023 at 8:49 AM, MJS said:

I do not agree. The path to the playoffs is exclusively by wild card. We will not catch the Dolphins.

Maybe not 

On 11/21/2023 at 4:43 AM, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

not hearing that from me.

I'm predicting 0 for the next 3 and season over. Enjoyed last night for what it was, a win over a team that has literally no offense. I'm not fooling myself into believing it's anything other than that.

Nothing more indeed 

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.