Playoffs???

Joe Ferguson forever

seemed the only road was the division before last nights game and now it seems they would need the dolphins to completely fall apart to catch them.

Its still possible of course and I think Buffalo will play well against Dallas, KC and Philly but its a long shot for the division.

I honestly think with the quality of play from the offensive line that we are seeing they can attack Dallas and Philly's weakness.   Dallas can be beat in the running game and Philly is going to get beat in the second half of the season when teams start throwing more on them.  You can throw on the eagles.

I guess we have to root for the dolphins to fall apart somehow.  

yeah where are the wins on the schedule?  even when we weren't in free fall the Jets had our number.  Right now they are absolutely pinning their ears back and getting excited about chasing Josh Allen around and stripping the ball from Cook. 

Philly - just lol.  they'll run the ball down our throat and hold the ball for 45 minutes.  josh gets pulled in 4th quarter and doesnt even realize it because he's zoning out on the bench

KC - they'll need this game as padding for HFA.  Zero chance for the bills.  Andy Reid puts on a masterclass of gameday decisionmaking while McD claps when Von ties his shoes properly

Dallas - eh, they're kind of like a less terrible version of the Bills.  Who knows maybe the Bills steal this one against all odds.  Or, it could certainly go the other way and Dak drops 400 yards and 5 TDs on the Bills while the Allen/Cook combination set a new NFL record for combined turnovers in a single game, and also in a season.  One for the books!

LAC - geez, an away game in LA?  While the Bills have a wonderful time on the town Friday night, it's tough sledding on Saturday, and hey, let's not wear ourselves out, we're in LA on Saturday night!  Let's party!

NE - at home new years eve.  BB might be at the end.  The Bills have always been his favorite punching bag, though this is his least talented team.  If there's a win on the schedule, this is probably it.  On the other hand, the lack of professional pride on the Bills could make this the ultimate run for the bus game

Miami - appropriate to end the season with the team who we beat in our superbowl this year.  Miami has the division well in hand, and their ranking for the playoffs is fixed.  Most starters are rested, but their scrappy second string holds the ball for 40 minutes, and the Bills, who had a great time on South Beach last night, don't have the stomach to fight back. 

So just looking at the schedule, i see a full scale collapse as more likely than any kind of rally.  I'd put the wins at 2, then bet the under

• Agree 1

If they can't beat the team they have lost to this far in the season AT HOME too there will be no play offs this year .

Then given the teams they have left on their schedule playing the way they are i can't see them breaking .500 .

If the Houston Texans can beat the Bengals & we can't there is something definitely wrong & it's not because we are missing Millano, Tre, & Jones !! 

4 minutes ago, T master said:

If they can't beat the team they have lost to this far in the season AT HOME too there will be no play offs this year .

Then given the teams they have left on their schedule playing the way they are i can't see them breaking .500 .

If the Houston Texans can beat the Bengals & we can't there is something definitely wrong & it's not because we are missing Millano, Tre, & Jones !! 

there will be playoffs, but the Bills will be watching from the golf course or bar or whatever they're all fighting to get back to

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, boyst said:

totally with you. we need to lock him up and take away his freedom to appease our ridiculous passion about grown men performing entertainment for us.

dance for us, monkeys! dance!

That's not what he said. I don't think it's asking too much of a franchise QB to put in some work in the offseason with what they are making - Josh has done it in the past and we see most others doing likewise - he did not do so this offseason.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.