White jerseys, blue pants in Cincy for Sunday Night Football

Draconator

3 minutes ago, ProcessTruster said:

I'm thinking all white throwbacks (standing bison) for the Jets home game.  

Bills didn't wear the throwbacks at all last season. I don't think they are wearing them this year. As for the Bills wearing white at home they really only do that in preseason and maybe the first home game if its week one. Since its hot out. They used to wear the white throwbacks at home sometime in Oct/Nov but never the current all-whites. My guess for the Jets game is blue over white or the all-blues.

20 hours ago, Mr Wild said:

Mathematically 

White on White 41% win percentage

White on Blue 42% win percentage

With the same on SNF

I think people crap on the White on Blue too much

Numbers say ok, but I just don’t love the look. If they win, I’d say wear ‘em for the rest of the road games. 

On 11/1/2023 at 3:34 PM, BuffBillsForLife said:

My least favorite combo, oh well.

My favorite combination takes me back to childhood as a Buffalo Bills fan the Bills always wore this combination when I was a kid growing up in the 1970’s Buffalo the blue pants with the white jerseys and the white pants with the blue jerseys. I don’t like the white pants, white jersey look except if the Bills wear it with the standing red Buffalo other than that no thanks. Because that look with the charging Buffalo was 1990’s our helmets were red not white for the most part. Also if the Bills organization was on the ball with history which I know is asking a lot. The Bills should celebrate Rich Stadium being 50 years old with this look with the standing red Buffalo that the Bills wore for the first year at Rich Stadium. Like I said I know Terry Pegula isn’t into sports history type of stuff in my opinion. Go Bills! Let’s Go Buffalo 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.