Why Do We Waste Money on the White House Office of the Press Secretary?

Irv

This office is a complete waste of money. They lie, campaign for the President, dodge questions, refuse to call on specific members of the press.  What's the point?  It's all bull####.  And I'm not talking about just the idiot they have in there now.  I'd include the idiots they had in for the GOP too.   Get rid of these clowns.   Do you think that moron Jean-Pierre earns her $180K/yr?   Give that money to a veteran.  

Edited by Irv
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

Logically we should cut at least 40% of federal government jobs. The world has changed so much in the past 40 years but the state dept has not changed the job responsibilities of the vast majority of jobs but simply add another position to do something new. There is one reason only, it is easier to create a job to do what you don't want to do when you don't pay for it 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

14 hours ago, BillStime said:

They sure do. She lied then:

image.thumb.jpeg.c7b0681d890f3ecad93784d1245a1fe9.jpeg

And she’s lying now:

You're such a dolt.  I said GOP too.  You can't ***** read?  What a mess.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Irv said:

You must have missed the short bus the day they taught reading it at school.  What a moron.  

My response in this thread is appropriate. You mentioned lies - and I simply highlighted the biggest liar of them all. 

You're just bothered because you lack foresight on how cresting pathetic threads like this can backfire.

Hence your pathetic reaction.

Keep whining Irv.

59 minutes ago, BillStime said:

My response in this thread is appropriate. You mentioned lies - and I simply highlighted the biggest liar of them all. 

You're just bothered because you lack foresight on how cresting pathetic threads like this can backfire.

Hence your pathetic reaction.

Keep whining Irv.

Cresting?  Hilarious!  What a dope.  

• Like (+1) 2

On 10/16/2023 at 4:08 PM, Irv said:

This office is a complete waste of money. They lie, campaign for the President, dodge questions, refuse to call on specific members of the press.  What's the point?  It's all bull####.  And I'm not talking about just the idiot they have in there now.  I'd include the idiots they had in for the GOP too.   Get rid of these clowns.   Do you think that moron Jean-Pierre earns her $180K/yr?   Give that money to a veteran.  

The gov't could save a awful lot of money if they got rid of a lot of jobs like that one & fire every lobbyist/bribe seller in DC they are all crooked & have no true sense of patriotism its all about the money & what they can advance while in their position .

On 10/16/2023 at 6:03 PM, BillStime said:

They sure do. She lied then:

image.thumb.jpeg.c7b0681d890f3ecad93784d1245a1fe9.jpeg

And she’s lying now:

First off if they are that stupid to pay $19000 for that they need a foot stuck in their Ass & who evers signature was on the piece of paper okaying that purchase needs to be strongly reprimanded & if it was Sarah Mike should go up there and take her over his knee for being that foolish . 

• Like (+1) 2