2023 Night Home Game logistical questions

transplantbillsfan

I understand there's a separate forum for this and would be fine if it's moved, but that forum also doesn't get much traction and I would like feedback:

I'm visiting my family in Rochester and we are going to the SNF game against the Giants. My very first night game... whoop whoop!!!

I was hoping for the best feedback anyone can give on when to leave, where to park, etc.

We were talking about leaving by 2 hoping for a solid few hours or so of Tailgating. My sister is disabled and coming and could park in a handicap stall, but I don't know if those need to be reserved or if there are any restrictions parking there. What time does the regular lot open? Anyone with recommendations of another place to park and tailgate? 

I'm sure I could ask more questions, but I'm really just looking for any feedback here. Feel free to PM me or post in this thread if anyone else has similar questions.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I understand there's a separate forum for this and would be fine if it's moved, but that forum also doesn't get much traction and I would like feedback:

I'm visiting my family in Rochester and we are going to the SNF game against the Giants. My very first night game... whoop whoop!!!

I was hoping for the best feedback anyone can give on when to leave, where to park, etc.

We were talking about leaving by 2 hoping for a solid few hours or so of Tailgating. My sister is disabled and coming and could park in a handicap stall, but I don't know if those need to be reserved or if there are any restrictions parking there. What time does the regular lot open? Anyone with recommendations of another place to park and tailgate? 

I'm sure I could ask more questions, but I'm really just looking for any feedback here. Feel free to PM me or post in this thread if anyone else has similar questions.

Call the Bills about the handicap parking.  This will require some foresight and planning. 

I am also disabled and the Bills People are very helpful in my brief experiences with them however you do need to contact them well in advance to set things up.

Have a great time!!!  Should be a fun game against Brian Daboll returning to Buffalo and the Giants sucking right now like a Hoover.

I have been to MNF an SNF in OP and wouldn't do it again just due to sheer amount of alcohol abuse both by immature Bills fans and by myself personally.

So now it is only 1:00 PM games there for me.  

All other games I will watch in the comfort of ManCave.

Did go out with my Service Dog Lucy and a friend last year to see the Bills play the Lions at a restaurant that Cajun injected turkeys and deep fried 26 of them throughout the day.  I already made my reservations for Lucy, me and two others for this year's Turkey Bowl.

Good Luck!!!

11 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

If you are tailgating then you'll probably just need to leave the tailgate early to head into the stadium...if you are trying to time it properly and just arrive...that will be tricky.  I would say give it AT LEAST 2 hours before gametime to make sure everything is situated properly.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.