Any Star Wars People OUT THERE!

(Sigh...) Snoop, I've never had the priv...got any pics you can PM me?

351314[/snapback]

afraid not...i am only stating what LA told me. <_<

He had pics posted in his "Euro Hooter" signature link.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know if it is off topic... But, what is the difference between a StormTrooper (original, IV New Hope) and a Clone (newer ones)...  The almost look the same... My 6 year old son wanted to know?  He plays with Star Wars Lego and wanted to know?

I have seen anything but IV... and I was 9 at the time!

<_<  <_<

351123[/snapback]

"Any Star Wars People OUT THERE" - LOL - dude, all of us Star Wars people are OUT THERE! ;)

Single-handedly the geekiest question ever posted on this board since Sept. 11th, 2002.

351486[/snapback]

ok, lets try these

Best Captain of the Enterprise? Picard or Kirk (not including the guy from Quantum Leap cuz he sucked)

The correct answer is Picard

More evil? The Dark Lord of the Sith or The Dark Lord of Mordor?

Trick question, the correct answer is which one is wielding The One Ring

Did anyone else notice the Super Battle Droids in Episode III look an awful lot like the mechanical Cylons on the new Battlestar Galactica

They still make them... I bought my kid the Eiffel Tower one and stashed it away to give it as a gift... They were practically giving them away at K-Mart!

<_<  ;)  ;)

351543[/snapback]

One of the greatest toys - ever :(

The fun never stopped

After the Lincoln Log years of course <_<

One of the greatest toys - ever  ;)

The fun never stopped

After the Lincoln Log years of course  <_<

351545[/snapback]

So true!

I figure I hold it till he gets a little older, maybe Christmas?

I will probably end up monopolizing it and micromanaging the construction... Which will lead him to complain to the project manager (my wife)... :(<_<

;)

ok, lets try these

Best Captain of the Enterprise? Picard or Kirk (not including the guy from Quantum Leap cuz he sucked)

Surely you jest! <_< Kirk was by far the better Captain. Normal day in the life of Kirk: kick some butt, save the day, and at the end of the day get all the babe action he could handle!!! Picard schmard <_<

Surely you jest!  :lol:  Kirk was by far the better Captain.  Normal day in the life of Kirk: kick some butt,  save the day, and at the end of the day get all the babe action he could handle!!!  Picard schmard :lol:

351712[/snapback]

Picard > Kirk

Picard was way cooler, understood military chain of command (ie the Captain doesn't put himself in harms way on every possible mission), could have gotten more chicks but let his protege Rikar get them instead, and is one of the greatest actors alive

Kirk needs more cowbell, a better toupe, and acting lessons. but at least he lets me name my own price on air fare and hotels

ok, lets try these

351493[/snapback]

INCORRECT!

James T. Kirk provided memorable lines in the vein of "You...Klingon Bastard....You....Killed my son!"

Picard never had good lines like that.

INCORRECT!

James T. Kirk provided memorable lines in the vein of "You...Klingon Bastard....You....Killed my son!"

Picard never had good lines like that.

351878[/snapback]

OMG, Joe and I agree on something :lol::lol::lol:

0:)

Kirk needs more cowbell, a better toupe, and acting lessons.

351861[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol:

And BTW, you're right. Picard>>Kirk.

Picard > Kirk

Picard was way cooler, understood military chain of command (ie the Captain doesn't put himself in harms way on every possible mission)

Silly silly man. Chain of command schmand. Picard was too much of a sissy to do any real action!

, could have gotten more chicks but let his protege Rikar get them instead

Picard was living proof that they still hadn't come up with a solution to E.D. and thus the reason Ryker got the babes.

, and is one of the greatest actors alive

I'll give that one :lol:

Kirk needs more cowbell, a better toupe, and acting lessons.  but at least he lets me name my own price on air fare and hotels

351861[/snapback]

Who doesn't need more cowbell? He's got one of the best toupe's in the business. I love his over-acting!

You want further proof he's better than Picard?!? Go watch the end of StarTrek Generations movie.

Who was getting their butt kicked by Soran? -> Picard

Who kicked Soran's butt? -> Kirk

ergo Kirk>Picard.

Top that! :lol:

Who was getting their butt kicked by Soran? -> Picard

Who kicked Soran's butt? -> Kirk

ergo Kirk>Picard.

Top that!  :lol:

352005[/snapback]

w00t!

No, wait, let me say that again...

w00t!

How about the episode where they land on the "gangster" planet? Or the classic fight scene with Khan and the PVC pipe?

w00t!

No, wait, let me say that again...

w00t!

How about the episode where they land on the "gangster" planet? Or the classic fight scene with Khan and the PVC pipe?

352009[/snapback]

Classics!