Predict the week

Italian Bills

Folks, instead of having the usual “predict the score” thread, this time let’s do something different: 

let’s say how you see your next week depending on what will happen. Do you have people making fun of you in case the bills will lose ? Will you take your family to a special evening in some bar ? Would you simply stay home watching  all the possible sport tv shows ? 

Will you pump yourself about football or avoid every football argument all the week long ?

Say here how you see your time just after the game and all the week incoming, based on win or lose outcome both. 

Personally, being in Italy, i know i’ll watch and read all about football every day of the week, nothing in case … you know. 😁

Well I couldn't find a score prediction thread so I'll put my weekly winners here before the Thursday night game.

Last week I was 12 of 16, which is the 2nd time this season I've got that many right. Wonder if I can do better this week.

As I always say, these were all done before the season in order to get my playoff seeding predictions.

Packers

Jags

Rams 

Ravens

Vikings

Bengals

Saints

Dolphins (sorry)

Broncos

Steelers

Eagles

Chargers

9ers

Cowboys

Chiefs

Seahawks

Depends- if we lose to them like last year the whole week will blow. If we get beat and they were the better team on Sunday then the first half of the week will blow. When we win it will be a glorious week and I will be thinking of eating fish and chips for breakfast on 10/8. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.