Snap Counts from Bills/Commanders Game

BuffaloBillyG

39 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Kind of surprised Kincaid was in on 35 snaps. Seemed like way less when watching live. As always when it happens the standard disclaimer that the counts may be skewed a bit due to Buffalo resting starters in the second half.

What stands out to you?

I know people love the idea of Kincaid being Kelce Jr. but I think Shakir needs more reps.  Dude still seems like the Beasley replacement Josh needs imo. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just in general I think we need to get our TE involved in the passing game more. Just based on snap counts we seem to be running a lot of 2 TE sets. That doesn’t do much good if defenses don’t respect them as an option in the passing game.

On a similar note, more plays to possession receivers like Knox, Kincaid, Sherfield, and Shakir would be beneficial. We put a lot of value on the fast and look over the sure handed sometimes. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Mango said:

On a similar note, more plays to possession receivers like Knox, Kincaid, Sherfield, and Shakir would be beneficial. We put a lot of value on the fast and look over the sure handed sometimes. 

One would hope that this running game reliance the last couple of weeks is a bluff to bring these other parts out in more crucial games. You want to have some level of rushing, but to marry in more short receptions would also push and pull the defensive backfield and force them to consider alternatives to 2 deep.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.